PDA

View Full Version : Since there are no game threads in Sun Deck

Ghosts of 1990
01-20-2009, 02:00 AM
I think I have an idea that everyone here might get excited about (or those that would usually be part of a game thread).

This upcoming season I'm going to have a live thread for every Reds game on my site. Any game I can't host we can get others in here to be the lead host. This will give all members here in sun deck somewhere to go to kind of discuss in a "game thread" of the game.

The cool thing is the software I'm using is like a live chat format. Let me know if some of you would be interested in taking part in this, I think it could be a lot of fun.

Here is one of the livethreads I did from a playoff game last year, click "replay" to read it.

http://www.diamondhoggers.com/2008/09/twinswhite-sox-live-blog.html

NatiRedGals
01-20-2009, 10:27 AM
Id love to take part in this i miss the game thread was not one of the lucky people to get elected into red guard :(

Newman4
01-20-2009, 11:51 AM
Sounds like a good idea! :thumbup:

Ohioballplayer
01-20-2009, 01:29 PM
I would do it, I have been here a long time, and to have no game threads on sundeck is ridiculous - sorry moderators but it is what it is.

Ghosts of 1990
01-20-2009, 02:12 PM
Well lets not worry about what we cant change. The rule has been set for this site. But I think a lot of Reds fans will love it. More details to follow, but if I am not actually at the game, I'll host a game thread on the site. It will be fun. If I do go to the game or cant host the thread, we'll get someone else who is a regular to be the host. (You can have up to 12 hosts for every thread and unlimited guests) so it will never be a problem.

Should be a great time and I know the few Reds games I did it for last year was a blast!