PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Reds Caravan

Slyder
01-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Tomorrow is Reds Caravan at the Charleston Town Center. Im debating whether or not to go because I know that Marty will push the right button and Ill respond with something about Dunn or something that will send him into orbit. So anyways IF I go got any questions you think are worth asking that WONT put Marty into orbit :D.

mlh1981
01-21-2009, 11:14 PM
I am going to the one in Athens, OH. Are the opportunities to ask questions/get autographs/photos good to come by?

ABEsolutely
01-22-2009, 06:33 AM
I am going to the one in Athens, OH. Are the opportunities to ask questions/get autographs/photos good to come by?

I think it depends on the location. I believe it's set up differently each place. Last year in Vienna, it was at the mall. We got there pretty early, but there was already a line. We thought the line was to get a seat right in front. So we just stood to the side and had a great view and could hear very well. When the Q/A was over, you had to get in that line to get autographs and talk to the players. The line went halfway down the mall, so we walked around and got something to eat, only to come back and step in at the end of the line. It worked out well, because we got more face time. We even got to hang out with Freel for a bit (my wife's favorite player).

smoke6
01-22-2009, 08:03 AM
Dumb question....Do I need to buy tickets somewhere for the one at WPAFB on the 25th or can i just show up and pay at the door? Do I even need to pay? Lil help....Thanks, 6

ABEsolutely
01-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Dumb question....Do I need to buy tickets somewhere for the one at WPAFB on the 25th or can i just show up and pay at the door? Do I even need to pay? Lil help....Thanks, 6

It's all free:
http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/fan_forum/caravan.jsp

smoke6
01-22-2009, 10:31 AM
It's all free:
http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/fan_forum/caravan.jsp

straitpinkie
01-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Your 2009 Cincinnati Reds are hitting the road and making some stops on their annual Reds Caravan to meet their fans and get them excited for the upcoming seasons. Today, from 4:30-7:00pm, one of those stops will occur right here in the ‘Ville at Louisville Slugger Field, home of its Triple-A affiliate the Louisville Bats. The event is free....

For more details go to:

http://www.straitpinkie.com/sports/reds/cincinnati-reds-caravan-makes-stop-at-louisville-slugger-field-tonight/

carmack42
01-22-2009, 02:42 PM
I'll be at the event in Nashville Saturday morning. I didn't believe it when I read they'd be so close to my hometown. I'm so psyched that they're moving further South this year. I hope they keep this up.

Slyder
01-22-2009, 04:56 PM
Unfortunately wasnt able to ask my question about Hernandez (they didnt have a fan q&a). It was great to meet BP and Lee May was hysterically funny.

Chris Sabowned
01-22-2009, 08:03 PM

I'll be there as well. I look forward to seeing Browning, Thom, and Country Kepp.

mlh1981
01-22-2009, 10:02 PM
I'll be there as well. I look forward to seeing Browning, Thom, and Country Kepp.

Have you been there before? How early should I get there?

fadetoblack2880
01-23-2009, 02:49 AM
Unfortunately wasnt able to ask my question about Hernandez (they didnt have a fan q&a). It was great to meet BP and Lee May was hysterically funny.

i was behind a lady who had picked up a 2008 team photo to have signed. she was having it signed on the back and phillips asked her why. she answered and he asked if she knew where he was in the pic. she was pointing to an area and he said "just look for the dark spot" and begin to laugh. i appreciate his sense of humor. he seemed very pleasent and easy going.

Chris Sabowned
01-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Have you been there before? How early should I get there?

This is my first time going. I can't imagine its going to be that crowded. I mean it is Athens, OH. I'll probably be there around 6:30.

JayBruceFan
01-23-2009, 11:23 PM
Im will be going to the stop in Dayton on Sunday

I am getting my Chris Dickerson game used bat signed as well as some other stuff