PDA

View Full Version : Increasing Personal Messages from the current limit of 10.

Vada Pinson Fan
01-31-2009, 11:40 AM
Hello Boss, GIK and Fellow Redszoners,

I often use the Personal Messages (PM's) and need to contact as many as 14 members at a time but as you know, we can only send out a maximum of 10 messages at once as it stands now. This requires me to put 10 names in the (send to) section, put in the title and then add the message. So for any additional members I must copy, cut and paste the just sent original text into a second PM, add the remaining contacts and then add the title once again. I have done this multiple times now and have asked league members if I could use their email addys instead so that I can, in that way, send them out all at once and even protect their email address from other members seeing it by using the Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) with my provider at Yahoo. Still have had a few not wanting to lose that privacy of giving out their email addresses and I respect that, so that brings me here (where email addys aren't needed) to bring this request to you. :)

Not asking for the current PM allowance to be raised to anything extraordinary but to a more useful amount. 14 or 15 would be fine for me but what about others here that use PM's to contact, let's say, a league created to be used by Redszone fantasy sports members? Would you need a few more?

Hope this wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks Once Again, Boss and GIK.

Jerry

Boss-Hog
01-31-2009, 12:48 PM
Per your request, I have increased this to 15.

Vada Pinson Fan
02-04-2009, 11:06 AM
Thanks Boss. I'm amazed at your response time (A tip of the Redszone cap to you Boss- Mr. Multi-tasker Extraordinaire!).

The upward adjustments to 15 Personal Messages at any one time is very much appreciated!!!
Best Wishes Always Boss,
Jerry
Vada Pinson Fan