PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez interview

Stephenk29
03-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Did anyone else see the Manny exclusive on ESPN? You can find it on their website. That guys is truely one of the oddest people ever. I couldn't help but laugh because he simply never answers a question and its almost like he makes a point to be akward. Manny being Manny pretty much sums it up.

jmac
03-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Did anyone else see the Manny exclusive on ESPN? You can find it on their website. That guys is truely one of the oddest people ever. I couldn't help but laugh because he simply never answers a question and its almost like he makes a point to be akward. Manny being Manny pretty much sums it up.
The guy has his ways but besides that, He is one excellent hitter ! Talk about a guy that makes guys around him better, it is Manny.

goreds2
03-08-2009, 07:39 PM
I think he is under rated has a leader. He keeps the clubhouse loose by joking around. Plus, all the attention is to him which takes pressure off other players.

Ohioballplayer
03-09-2009, 12:08 PM
He's a bonafide STUD, he its for average and power, and hit put up .396 for the Dodgers after he was traded, he can be Manny all he wants to be.