PDA

View Full Version : 2 opening day tickets for sale.

Btrester151
04-05-2009, 10:12 PM
I have 2 extra tix(two guys had to back out), bleacher seats. I would really like these tickets to go to a reds fan. I am not trying to make any money off of these tix, just what i paid. first 60 bux takes the pair. I will be at gameworks on the levy at ten am, you can meet me there to pick them up. Please call or text me asap(dont care what time it is) at 513-646-4145

Thanks
Brian

ps. Dont let the weather scare you away, its nothing that a beer and a hotdog cant fix ")

davereds24
04-05-2009, 10:56 PM
good luck getting that much

redsfan1966
04-05-2009, 11:00 PM
wow....the weather has really thrown tommorrow's buzz for opening day off the rails....tickets are popping up more frequently on other sites (craigs list, etc) and now that the White Sox have postponed their home opener for tommorrow, paranoia has crept in---or I could just be stirring up "the pot". :D

Btrester151
04-05-2009, 11:10 PM
good luck getting that much

Come on man? Why so negative. if you dont want the tickets fine. If i was trying to screw people over on cost i would have put them up on stub hub where there are bleacher seats going for 70 bux a pop. All I am asking is face value plus the service charge i had to pay.

I cant wait for opening day, I just thought I could help someone else have a great day also(someone who couldnt get tickets).

Nice

CesarGeronimo
04-05-2009, 11:37 PM
I actually think it's surprising that anybody is selling Opening Day tickets to strangers for face value, even given the weather. Good for you.

JBChance
04-05-2009, 11:57 PM
I actually think it's surprising that anybody is selling Opening Day tickets to strangers for face value, even given the weather. Good for you.

Hey man, we're all Redszoners. We may be strange, but we ain't strangers :beerme:

Btrester151
04-06-2009, 12:02 AM

Hey thanks,

Redszoners have always taken good care of me.(kitty from TORG has given me good tickets before). Just want to return the favor to my fellow reds fans.

CesarGeronimo
04-06-2009, 01:21 AM
Hey man, we're all Redszoners. We may be strange, but we ain't strangers :beerme:

Good point. I could have phrased that better. :beerme:

CesarGeronimo
04-06-2009, 01:22 AM
Hey thanks,

Redszoners have always taken good care of me.(kitty from TORG has given me good tickets before). Just want to return the favor to my fellow reds fans.

Have fun at the game! I'll be there, too, after some pre-game festivities in Newport.

redsfan1966
04-06-2009, 05:56 AM
Btrester---hope you were able to sell the tix and thanks for trying to help fellow Reds fans out...

BigJohn
04-06-2009, 08:57 AM
I had no personal days left or I would have called you the minute you posted them.

My son bleeds, REDS!

Eric_the_Red
04-06-2009, 09:10 AM
I just checked and there are still single tickets available in three different sections through the Reds. I'm amazed that Opening Day in Cincinnati is not a sell-out, regardless of what you think of the team or the weather forecast.

Fon Duc Tow
04-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Watching baseball in the freezing cold is quite a bit different than watching football in the freezing cold.

Plenty will brave the elements though. Only one opening day per year!!