PDA

View Full Version : Off-topic from the Dunn Home Run Tracking Thread

WVPacman
04-22-2009, 11:38 PM
I want to ask one question and be honest with your answers.IF Dunn keeps batting like he is now and has a monster season with homers,rbi,obp and OPS will you then think the Reds screwed up on letting him go and not resigning him?

I for one thought it was a terrible move letting Dunn walk b/c he put up big numbers even thow he struckout.You can't just let a player like him go exspecially when you need power hitters in the lineup.I still think he should be here but thats just me.

WMR
04-22-2009, 11:40 PM
I want to ask one question and be honest with your answers.IF Dunn keeps batting like he is now and has a monster season with homers,rbi,obp and OPS will you then think the Reds screwed up on letting him go and not resigning him?

I for one thought it was a terrible move letting Dunn walk b/c he put up big numbers even thow he struckout.You can't just let a player like him go exspecially when you need power hitters in the lineup.I still think he should be here but thats just me.

This thread isn't supposed to get into those sorts of discussions.

No offense, WV.

BearcatShane
04-22-2009, 11:41 PM
I want to ask one question and be honest with your answers.IF Dunn keeps batting like he is now and has a monster season with homers,rbi,obp and OPS will you then thing the Reds screwed up on letting him go and not resigning him?

I don't think anyone wants this wonderful thread to be high jacked by another Adam Dunn debate. I'll just say I like the team the way it is and I'm glad he is in another city.

WMR
04-22-2009, 11:41 PM
I don't think anyone wants this wonderful thread to be high jacked by another Adam Dunn debate. I'll just say I like the team the way it is and I'm glad he is in another city.

Umm, that's exactly what you just did there.`:thumbdown

WVPacman
04-22-2009, 11:50 PM
Sorry about that guys I don't get on here everyday and I did'nt know there was a first thread about Dunn locked.Well to be honest Dunn is gone and I don't see why there should be a thread on tracking Dunn and his homers.I could see it if he was a Red but he is not.Thats just me thow!! Again sorry!

TeamMorris
04-23-2009, 01:09 AM
Sorry about that guys I don't get on here everyday and I did'nt know there was a first thread about Dunn locked.Well to be honest Dunn is gone and I don't see why there should be a thread on tracking Dunn and his homers.I could see it if he was a Red but he is not.Thats just me thow!! Again sorry!

Ummm, Adam was a Red for a very long time and the bulk of those homeruns were accomplished as a member of this team. Why on earth is it not PC to continue tracking his history in the making?

BTW, why not print and send a copy of this thread to Adam. I think he would be flattered and it would make a wonderful keepsake for him.

remdog
04-23-2009, 02:56 AM
Wow, TM! That boy is sure growing fast! :)

Rem

bucksfan2
04-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Ummm, Adam was a Red for a very long time and the bulk of those homeruns were accomplished as a member of this team. Why on earth is it not PC to continue tracking his history in the making?

BTW, why not print and send a copy of this thread to Adam. I think he would be flattered and it would make a wonderful keepsake for him.

So was Jr and we don't have a thread tracking him.

Dunn plays for the Natinals, I will leave it at that.

westofyou
04-23-2009, 09:48 AM
Let's not debate about the game, let's debate Adam Dunn.. here's a hint if YOU don't like a legitimate baseball thread, don't open it.

Pretty easy task.