PDA

View Full Version : $1 reds tickets from the big one!

robmadden1
04-28-2009, 04:04 PM
The economy is bad and The Big One wants to treat you to a Cincinnati Reds game at the Great American Ballpark. To help you out during these tough times, The Big One is offering 700 tickets for just $1 for selected Cincinnati Reds Games….and that dollar will go to a local charity! You can purchase up to 4 tickets at a special Crosley Terrace ticket window, located at the main entrance at Great American Ballpark. At the window this Wednesday, just use the 700WLW CODE PHRASE OF THE GAME, "JIM SCOTT IS MY FATHER" to get your $1 tickets for Wednesday's Houston Astro's Game. The ticket window will open starting at 9:00am when the $1 tickets will be on sale. Look for the window marked “700WLW” and give the “phrase of the game.”

The money for the tickets purchased at the 700WLW Window will go to the Reds Community Fund.

Give the code phrase, "JIM SCOTT IS MY FATHER" to the Cincinnati Reds 700WLW Ticket booth to get your $1 ticket! (limit 4 per person)

http://700wlw.com/pages/stationEvents.html

Eric_the_Red
04-28-2009, 04:06 PM
Maybe I'll just pay $5 for my seat and not have to claim that Jim Scott is my daddy.

Ghosts of 1990
04-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Maybe I'll just pay $5 for my seat and not have to claim that Jim Scott is my daddy.

Yeah, I got an idea.... lets pay $5 and sit on one of the dugouts.... better deal then anything, maybe even Diamond Seats if you don't take into account the food :beerme:

schmidty622
04-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I got an idea.... lets pay $5 and sit on one of the dugouts.... better deal then anything, maybe even Diamond Seats if you don't take into account the food :beerme:

How do you sit ON the dugout? I'd like to try.

Newman4
04-29-2009, 02:26 PM
How do you sit ON the dugout? I'd like to try.

Just walk on down there and sit on it. Well...until the ushers and/or security make you move and possibly arrest you. :D

NastyBoy
04-29-2009, 03:24 PM

Bring some pom poms and wear some short shorts and everyone will think you are part of the show.