PDA

View Full Version : Reds gettin some love?

jfleur87
04-29-2009, 09:55 AM
Joey and Jay Bruce are on the front of the Espn MLB home page this morning, sorry if this was posted already but I just thought everyone would like to know.

Go Reds

ChatterRed
04-29-2009, 09:57 AM
D'oh! There goes the season!

BEETTLEBUG
04-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Go with Nix over Dickerson right now, cause of HOT hand

Shawn_RedsFan
04-29-2009, 10:39 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/notebook?page=bbtn

there's the article

Ghosts of 1990
04-30-2009, 12:15 AM
I saw this, both getting high praise.

PhillipsHead
04-30-2009, 12:30 AM
He mentions Bruce has done well hitting second. He hasn't hit 2nd all year...

lidspinner
04-30-2009, 07:20 AM
He mentions Bruce has done well hitting second. He hasn't hit 2nd all year...

I will 1 up you, I was arguing with the beat writer for the Yankees the other day on a football message board, he is a big Browns and Buckeye fan...He said that Votto was the best clean up hitter we have had since Eric Davis, I politley told him that votto dont bat 4th, (ok, last night aside)....I told him that BP bats 4th, the guy posted that I was a 2nd grader who needed to let my parents back on the computer...LOL....so i copied and pasted the last 10 lineups with a link to the others and havent heard from him since.

Its crazy to think these people are professionals at what they do....and its so easy to get a box score from any game....hell, lineup cards are posted sometimes by noon of gameday....a littel research goes a long way.

freestyle55
04-30-2009, 09:39 AM
I will 1 up you, I was arguing with the beat writer for the Yankees the other day on a football message board, he is a big Browns and Buckeye fan...He said that Votto was the best clean up hitter we have had since Eric Davis, I politley told him that votto dont bat 4th, (ok, last night aside)....I told him that BP bats 4th, the guy posted that I was a 2nd grader who needed to let my parents back on the computer...LOL....so i copied and pasted the last 10 lineups with a link to the others and havent heard from him since.

Its crazy to think these people are professionals at what they do....and its so easy to get a box score from any game....hell, lineup cards are posted sometimes by noon of gameday....a littel research goes a long way.

He also said that Bruce and Votto don't strike out much...uhh, not so much this year, especially since they've both struck out more than Dunn, who was referenced in the article...