PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

namichael
05-06-2009, 12:40 PM
While looking to order tickets from reds.com, for some games it gives you the option for a student pricing. Half price without having to buy one at full price. Now if you print the tickets at home, how do they verify your student status? I guess my question is, has anyone bought tickets using this discount w/o being a student?

mroby85
05-06-2009, 01:17 PM
While looking to order tickets from reds.com, for some games it gives you the option for a student pricing. Half price without having to buy one at full price. Now if you print the tickets at home, how do they verify your student status? I guess my question is, has anyone bought tickets using this discount w/o being a student?

I'm pretty sure you don't have to verify anything. I'm going to the game saturday night as an OSU employee :D

namichael
05-06-2009, 01:20 PM
I'm pretty sure you don't have to verify anything. I'm going to the game saturday night as an OSU employee :D

Very Nice. I was planning on going to the Saturday game after my college graduation to get a bobblehead, but with a 3 hour drive, I fear that if the ceremony goes long like they usually do I wouldn't make it in time. If for some reason you end up with an extra bobble, you wouldn't want to unload it for a small monetary gain would you?

PM me and let me know.
:beerme: