PDA

View Full Version : Reds Room...

mroby85
05-14-2009, 01:41 PM
Hey, I've seen posts about people with their reds room, I just finished up my Bengals/Buckeyes/Reds room, and added pics for all of it, since I figured a lot of people around here are Bengals, and Buckeyes fans as well. :D

Newman4
05-14-2009, 01:46 PM
Nice autographed items you got there. The family room at my house is our "Reds Room." I will try to upload some pics to share too.

nineworldseries
05-14-2009, 01:58 PM
I think it looks great apart from all that football stuff! ;)

bounty37h
05-14-2009, 02:12 PM
Pretty coll MRoby, you ahve shared some pics with em before, but looks good finished! You have an easier route then I do, finding a color to use as main color, when I do my room (soon :pray:) I will have my Reds stuff, and my UNC stuff, trying to decide what color to paint the room that goes with red and Carolina Blue......

mroby85
05-14-2009, 10:32 PM
Pretty coll MRoby, you ahve shared some pics with em before, but looks good finished! You have an easier route then I do, finding a color to use as main color, when I do my room (soon :pray:) I will have my Reds stuff, and my UNC stuff, trying to decide what color to paint the room that goes with red and Carolina Blue......

Yeah, I had that issue as well to some degree with Bengals orange, and Reds/Bucks red, so I just went with white on the walls, and sorta split the room in half. I used to have Chad Johnson stuff in what is now the Ohio State corner, but he's been moved to the closet now, lol.

corwinator3407
05-14-2009, 10:51 PM
Real nice. I also love Troy Smith :thumbup:

Ghosts of 1990
05-15-2009, 01:20 AM
Naturally I like the Bruce pic!

will5979
05-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Dude, you need more Reds stuff in that room, I feel like Ohio State and the Bengals? are taking precendent over the beloved Reds!

But then again the Reds are my favorite on my totem pole of favorite teams.

1. Reds
2. WV Mountaineer Football
3. NASCAR-I don't have a driver since #3 passed away, but i still love the sport
4. WV Basketball-and I HATE basketball!
5. Bengals-only because they were my favorite growing up, now I basically flip back and forth on my direct ticket and cheer for whose on my fantasy team, so I could really care less if the Bengals win or lose! :thumbup:

bounty37h
05-15-2009, 09:54 AM
^thats a hard call, I was a Reds fan early on in life, think I was a UNC fan before anything; but then I also have pics of me as a small, small kid in Steelers gear, so not sure who is 1 in my heart overall. I love baseball the most, so the Reds win out for me there, but then again, I live in CH and know some of those guys, have access to more UNC stuff so my collection def is stacked there, and not bandwagoning by any means, but they have had more recent success which can def be more fun to follow. So, guess I would go:
Reds 1A
UNC anything 1AA,
Steelers 3. Dont really have any favs after that....

bounty37h
05-15-2009, 09:56 AM
Yeah, I had that issue as well to some degree with Bengals orange, and Reds/Bucks red, so I just went with white on the walls, and sorta split the room in half. I used to have Chad Johnson stuff in what is now the Ohio State corner, but he's been moved to the closet now, lol.

Yeah, I am thinking I am going to just go with grey, it will match both red and Carolina blue, as well as most of my stuff being framed either black or wood...
I remember your Ocho Ahole stuff, yeah, I would closet that too ;)

mroby85
05-15-2009, 01:32 PM
Dude, you need more Reds stuff in that room, I feel like Ohio State and the Bengals? are taking precendent over the beloved Reds!

But then again the Reds are my favorite on my totem pole of favorite teams.

1. Reds
2. WV Mountaineer Football
3. NASCAR-I don't have a driver since #3 passed away, but i still love the sport
4. WV Basketball-and I HATE basketball!
5. Bengals-only because they were my favorite growing up, now I basically flip back and forth on my direct ticket and cheer for whose on my fantasy team, so I could really care less if the Bengals win or lose! :thumbup:

Believe it or not, I like the Reds, Bengals and Buckeyes equally, I have a lot of reds stuff not on the wall, I just ran out of space. It's tough to limit Ohio State to 1 wall with the constant flow of great players coming through.

mroby85
05-15-2009, 02:45 PM
Yeah, I am thinking I am going to just go with grey, it will match both red and Carolina blue, as well as most of my stuff being framed either black or wood...
I remember your Ocho Ahole stuff, yeah, I would closet that too ;)

Gray would be a pretty cool color to go with UNC blue, and red.

bounty37h
05-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Speaking of OSU, there is a thread on another board making fun of this guy :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luPeewVObyc&feature=channel_page

Road Pop
05-15-2009, 03:58 PM
Nice! I need some Reds stuff for my friends bar. One of these days....