PDA

View Full Version : Wanna-be's

BUTLER REDSFAN
07-03-2009, 10:53 PM
I posted this in the game thread but it will do here as well.

How many times is this team one pitch/one strike/one out/one inning/one win away from seemingly turning things around once and for all only to choke time and again... I have intentionally only watched a few innings here and there the last several weeks because frankly I just cant watch a team score 1 run on 3 hits every game and am sick of being ticked off after wasting 3 hours of my life on this team..However tonight is the 1st time I sat down with the intention of watching a game from beginning to end only to watch this travesty..To watch a pitcher pitch his butt off for 7+ innings only to watch a comedy of errors pitching staff give up 7 runs....this team is nothing but a bunch of wanna-bes and Bob and Walt apparently are very content the way things are. Also, just once can a pitcher on our staff just drill Pujols...just once?????????

will5979
07-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Also, just once can a pitcher on our staff just drill Pujols...just once?????????

I would if I were a MLB pitcher. From day one I felt that this guy is a roid rager, people just aren't that big from just working out...trust me I've been lifting for over 10 years and I'm nowhere close to being as big as Sir A**hole.

Jack Burton
07-04-2009, 10:39 AM
He needs to get beaned for his dirty slide against us a while back.

mlh1981
07-04-2009, 11:05 AM
We gave that game away. I would tip my car to anyone else on that St. Louis team that hit a grand slam against us in that situation, but you just cannot pitch to Albert in that situation.

blark11
07-04-2009, 03:30 PM
The dude's a beast, no doubt about it. The loss hurt, but if they came back and win these next 2, then the pain from this loss won't be nearly as bad.