PDA

View Full Version : BIG TIME RUMOR!!!

travisgrimes
07-20-2009, 12:16 AM
According to my source (my uncle) whom has inside knowledge into about half of the organizations in baseball because of his history as a mlb scout and handler for alot of dominican players in the 80's, a trade is looming. When Harang pitched on Saturday there were scouts from the Phillies, Angels, Dodgers, Rockies, Mets and Yankees in attendance. From wat my uncle says the team most interested in Harang are the New York Yankees. The Yanks happen to be one of the team my uncle has a friend on the inside. This "friend" is part of the player development organization within the frame of the Yanks. My uncle has been told that the Reds scouts were in Trenton to scout Jesus Montero, the highly touted catcher in the minor leagues. From what I'm being told the Yankees are prepared to offer CF Melky Cabrera, C Jesus Montero and SP Phil Hughes for SP Aaron Harang and a minor league OFer. The Yankees are thought to like Chris Dickerson and Drew Stubbs although it is unclear which one they would prefer. Now don't be fooled this is not the Reds selling here. My uncle informs me that people who know Walt Jocketty have been told he feels comfortable enough with our pitching to where he could get rid of Harang or Arroyo and feel we can still compete this year. But in this deal i would look for Dickerson to be dealt if anyone has to go along with Harang. They also get the sense that IF Walt ends up pulling the trigger on this deal he would be willing to deal Stubbs and Francisco along with another minor leaguer to get the bat he wants.

LouisvilleCARDS
07-20-2009, 12:22 AM
I'll believe it when I see it, thanks for the info though.

Captain Hook
07-20-2009, 12:22 AM
People like to say that where there is smoke there is fire.I've seen a lot of smoke the last few weeks and still no fire.I wouldn't call the fire dept. just yet.Either way thanks for the inside rumor.

bleedsred
07-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Not going to happen...we have WT in centerfield dude....

Redsfanao
07-20-2009, 12:31 AM
I love the trade on the Reds end. However, Phil Hughes has been dominating lately as the Yankees 8th inning guy. So, I doubt they would part with him since they were having bullpen trouble before getting to Rivera. I hope something like this does happen though.

travisgrimes
07-20-2009, 12:38 AM
yea but they will be gettin bullpen help back soon with guys coming off the DL and really no place for Hughes... the reason they are so high on Harang is because he is likely the 2nd best pitcher on the market behind Halladay and the Yankees dont want to pay the Blue Jays price which is Joba, Phil, Jesus Montero, a CF and a SS... to make it even more interesting word is Brian Cashman is going to look for a CF who can hit, someone like Vernon Wells

GIDP
07-20-2009, 12:50 AM
Melky isnt a CFer, and the Yankees have Austin Jackson.

I love the big time rumor though.

Redsfanao
07-20-2009, 12:53 AM
Also, this was in Hal McCoy's blog last night:

WE HAD ANOTHER rain delay Saturday night. What do we do?

Well, there were a dozen major-league scouts from 12 different teams and I asked several about Harang.

Some comments:

“He isn’t throwing with the same velocity.”

“His slider has flattened out. Used to be his out pitch.”

“He is relying much more on his curve than his slider.”

“He can’t put away hitters the way he used to be able to do.”

“He’s a fly ball pitcher, but he isn’t getting that many.”

“His pitches don’t have the moment they once had, they don’t sink the way they used to sink.”

Zimmers
07-20-2009, 01:16 AM
I love harang but if this is possible just do it, do it, do it. He definently heading down and get something for him while you can. As much as i want to see the reds in october this year it isnt gonna happen.

LouisvilleCARDS
07-20-2009, 01:30 AM
I never have got the point of teams sending scouts out to watch known players for a day or two. As if sending a couple of scouts to watch a pitcher for a couple days means jack when it comes to stats and the loads of video out on the guy. Scouts can say all these want about those quotes of him losing something, but his stats don't lie. Seeing him any random start doesn't mean much compared to the entire body of work.

It seems to me teams send out scouts to almost see him live in the flesh to make sure he's real or something. As if they don't send someone out to look at him and they trade for him, all his stats and video of him pitching over the year were false and just some intricate bait and switch to screw them over in a trade. :rolleyes:

Captain Hook
07-20-2009, 01:55 AM
I never have got the point of teams sending scouts out to watch known players for a day or two. As if sending a couple of scouts to watch a pitcher for a couple days means jack when it comes to stats and the loads of video out on the guy. Scouts can say all these want about those quotes of him losing something, but his stats don't lie. Seeing him any random start doesn't mean much compared to the entire body of work.

It seems to me teams send out scouts to almost see him live in the flesh to make sure he's real or something. As if they don't send someone out to look at him and they trade for him, all his stats and video of him pitching over the year were false and just some intricate bait and switch to screw them over in a trade. :rolleyes:

Good post.I've never really looked at it that way because its not like Harrang is some kid from Montana that no one has ever seen but all have herd about.I suppose could they just want to make sure he is healthy.

steig
07-20-2009, 07:49 AM
if the yankees won't trade Hughes for Halladay, they certainly won't for Harang. Second, yankees prospects whom they trade rarely ever live up to their hype. The yankees are the last team I would want a prospect from just because the media over hypes their players.

lidspinner
07-20-2009, 08:17 AM

ya know......I feel the exact same way....I have even told friends when sitting around talking about the reds and trying to save money....I have said more than once that they could save money by having just a few scouts and have them set up shop in the basement of GABP with an internet feed and big screen monitors....You can find video of dam near anyone these days. I understand the need to see a prospect live on occasion but not everyday....The Reds have scouts out watching players all the time.....Aaron Harang??? Come on, you are spot on with that one Louisvillcards, do the Yanks not know who Aaron is? I can spend 5 minutes on youtube and have an hour worth of video

texasdave
07-20-2009, 08:28 AM
If Walt pulls off this trade he can go back to sleep for the rest of the season. He will officially be "The Man" once again.

Carin4Narron
07-20-2009, 09:37 AM
the yankees aren't trading hughes period! People most trades that are ''rumored'' usually don't happen. I.E.Rolen to the Reds has died off!

Reverend Doo-Rag
07-20-2009, 09:52 AM
Maybe the scout would focus on the stuff that may not appear on video. Does he wince in pain often? Does he look dejected and frustrated while the ball is rolling around in the alley? Is he shaking off the catcher a lot? Does he need a lot of coaching from the dugout? Someone who takes a scouting job seriously really needs to be there.

Slyder
07-20-2009, 11:29 AM
I love the trade on the Reds end. However, Phil Hughes has been dominating lately as the Yankees 8th inning guy. So, I doubt they would part with him since they were having bullpen trouble before getting to Rivera. I hope something like this does happen though.

What good is an 8th inning man when you can't get to the 8th inning with a lead?

I would absolutely love the deal for the Reds. I would miss Harangatang and another shoe would probably have to drop to make room (Trade Weathers?). Maybe get another prospect and send them Weathers? Been good this year and free agent to be you think the Yanks would be interested? We would get younger and Yanks not blow one hole to fill another.

MJA
07-20-2009, 12:48 PM
I would be ecstatic if we could get Hughes, and Cabrera is definitely an upgrade over Taveras in the hitting/OBP department.

I would be very surprised if they let go of Hughes though, they could be grooming him to replace Rivera.

JayBruce
07-20-2009, 12:54 PM
LOL @ this trade.

I'm not sure the Yanks would trade Hughes for Harang straight up, let alone throw in their top prospect. Why would we want Montero, anyways? All indications are, he can't catch at the major league level. We have enough 1st baseman/left fielders.

Maldez
07-20-2009, 01:56 PM
[QUOTE=LouisvilleCARDS;1923911]I never have got the point of teams sending scouts out to watch known players for a day or two. As if sending a couple of scouts to watch a pitcher for a couple days means jack when it comes to stats and the loads of video out on the guy......[QUOTE]

And what really makes the whole exercise kind of pointless is these scouts are doing all their evaluations from the stands. What can you possibly learn about a pitcher's ball movement from the stands?

mac624
07-20-2009, 03:32 PM
want to swap out Cabrera and Stubbs, then fine, but I don't see us getting Hughes, but you never know. Anything we get from Harang, other than a box of baseballs is good. This guy is seriously going down hill quickly. I could see the Yanks doing the deal as rumored, because they are dumb enough to do it. Harang isn't horrible, but he's really lost it over the last year +.

Slyder
07-20-2009, 04:31 PM
want to swap out Cabrera and Stubbs, then fine, but I don't see us getting Hughes, but you never know. Anything we get from Harang, other than a box of baseballs is good. This guy is seriously going down hill quickly. I could see the Yanks doing the deal as rumored, because they are dumb enough to do it. Harang isn't horrible, but he's really lost it over the last year +.

New York is also the city that gave up Scott Kazmir for who? It's New York's "birthright" to get the big deal at the deadline as they move for another "birthright" playoff baseball in NY.

Plus Junior isnt half the mad genius daddy Steinbrenner is.

berryluther
07-20-2009, 05:52 PM
My Cousin's, Brother's, Neighbor's Barber told me we were trading Eddie Milner, Tracy Jones and Brandon Larson for Roy Halladay.

travisgrimes
07-20-2009, 06:39 PM
hahahaha no .... sorry to tell ya but i actually have connections... the blue jays didnt just want hughes for halladay, as i said before they wanted montero, hughes, joba, a CF prospect and a SS prospect... trade is definitely being talked about but like most trades if it doesn't happen we will never hear about the Yankees and Reds talking

travisgrimes
07-20-2009, 06:40 PM
btw no one knows it montero can catch at the major league level yet cuz he hasnt gotten the chance, all indications are he is decent enough behind the plate to be a catcher, but that isn't the question with him it's if he can lead a pitching staff

GIDP
07-20-2009, 06:41 PM

Well, there were a dozen major-league scouts from 12 different teams and I asked several about Harang.

Some comments:

“His pitches don’t have the moment they once had, they don’t sink the way they used to sink.”
Stop reading Hal McCoy.

Fon Duc Tow
07-20-2009, 06:47 PM

Some comments:

You forgot:

"I'm really trying to justify my paycheck. Please print something about me. Make it look like I am busy. :D

Kingspoint
07-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Stop reading Hal McCoy.

He's like McArthur after Korea.

So, you think the scouts are going to say, "He's never pitched better in his life. We'll have to give up the farm to get him." No, they're going to point out his negatives, whether they're perceived or real.

And, as far as, "Why does an organization need to send a scout when there's hours of video on a person?"

The answer is that seeing someone in person is totally different than seeing someone on video. There's a night-and-day difference that is impossible to see on a video. It just is. No amount of video can come close to substituting for seeing someone live.

It's like watching and listening to an Opera on TV versus being there in person. One is a total different experience than the other.

Mutaman
07-20-2009, 07:12 PM
With Wang now hurt and Pettit and Chamberlain shaky, I can see the Yankees going after annother starter. They could probably get Halliday, but if they did the entire world would go nuts- even Yankee fan #1 Mike Francessa said today on FAN that would be too greedy and would not be good for baseball.

I can can see them going after Bronson, a move Francessa has advocated for over a year. The Yankees respect Arroyo due to his post season efforts with Boston against the Yanks. I can't see them going after Harang who appears to be damaged goods and never could handle pressure.

I would be shocked if Cashman was willing to trade Hughes. He wouldn't give up Hughes for Santana, and if he gave him up now that would be an admission that he really messed up.

DTCromer
07-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Stop reading Hal McCoy.

Why? Has Harang proved to be some great pitcher?

He has a higher WHIP and BAA against than last year while on pace to give up more hits. Harang hasn't impressed me, or probably many other clubs, since 2007.

Kingspoint
07-20-2009, 07:33 PM

He has a higher WHIP and BAA against than last year while on pace to give up more hits. Harang hasn't impressed me, or probably many other clubs, since 2007.

As Brantley pointed out the obvious the other night, Harang serves up to many gopher balls. He serves up way too many juicy pitches. Why he does that is only a guess on my part. But, I think it's his attitude. I don't think it's mechanics (except for when he was exhuasted last summer before they shut him down). He throws pitches in the right location when he bears down, but he doesn't do it 100% of the time. It's mental to me. A lack of understanding that he just can't serve up these juicy pitches and get away with it. It's like he thinks that he can get away with it.

Plus Plus
07-20-2009, 07:36 PM

You're missing the point.

If you are the GM for a team that thinks they need a SP to win the WS or make the playoffs THIS YEAR, who do you go after? Obviously, the first name is Halliday. But his cost will be astronomical. Harang can contribute to literally ANY staff in MLB at a high level. Trades don't exist in a vacuum where stats are traded for stats, or overall player ability numbers are traded for overall player ability numbers like in a video game. Harang should be the second best SP available in the trade market this year to Halliday, and will be paid highly for by any team who wants to obtain him. It doesn't matter that his WHIP is climbing over the last two years, one of which during he was injured. What matters is that he can contribute to any team's playoff push, regardless of where.

DTCromer
07-20-2009, 07:44 PM
You're missing the point.

If you are the GM for a team that thinks they need a SP to win the WS or make the playoffs THIS YEAR, who do you go after? Obviously, the first name is Halliday. But his cost will be astronomical. Harang can contribute to literally ANY staff in MLB at a high level. Trades don't exist in a vacuum where stats are traded for stats, or overall player ability numbers are traded for overall player ability numbers like in a video game. Harang should be the second best SP available in the trade market this year to Halliday, and will be paid highly for by any team who wants to obtain him. It doesn't matter that his WHIP is climbing over the last two years, one of which during he was injured. What matters is that he can contribute to any team's playoff push, regardless of where.

You're missing my point. Why should we stop reading Hal? Just because he pointed out all the negatives, which seem to be true from watching him, we should stop reading him?

I don't mind Harang, but he's no world beater and we'll certainly get decent value for him because the trade/FA market always values more than they're actually worth.

Kingspoint
07-20-2009, 07:48 PM
One positive about trading for a Harang is the new club can speak to him forthright about his serving up juicy pitches and talk to him about why he thinks he can get away with it. They can work with him to change him because of their new relationship. Harang's probably more apt to be open-minded about things. With Dick Pole and the REDS, Harang is the leader and I don't suppose there's a lot of teaching going on any more of Harang, or apparently learning on his part, as he keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

Plus Plus
07-20-2009, 07:49 PM
You're missing my point. Why should we stop reading Hal? Just because he pointed out all the negatives, which seem to be true from watching him, we should stop reading him?

I don't mind Harang, but he's no world beater and we'll certainly get decent value for him because the trade/FA market always values more than they're actually worth.

You are right, I misunderstood your point. Excuse me.

The problem with what Hal reported is that he is a biased source who is talking to biased sources. There is no way at all that he would have gotten anything else out of the scouts, even if he asked them about Votto. Votto is clearly having a good season, but any scout who is pursuing him is going to say things like "oh, he cant handle left handers' breaking stuff well" or "he is having trouble going the other way" or "he doesn't have good instincts on the basepads." You will be hard pressed, probably, to get a favorable report on a Reds player from a scout if you are a Reds' beat writer. It just doesn't make sense for them to shine up a player that they want to acquire for as little as possible.

GIDP
07-20-2009, 07:52 PM
my problem with Hal is hes never right, and I'm pretty sure when he sites a sources or scouts hes just making stuff up to create drama.

jaredbo
07-20-2009, 08:48 PM
I like this deal with the Yankees. I don't think it categorizes the Reds as sellers but makes the most sense for the Reds as an organization. I feel like they could even deal one of the relievers of Rhodes or Weathers, possibly both, if they can get anything in return that will help the Reds. I would also put Arroyo and possibly Cordero on the market to see what kind of response they can create. As I said earlier, I don't think any of these moves categorizes the Reds as sellers or even giving up on this season but gives them the best chance to win now and possibly in a year or so.

BEETTLEBUG
07-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Cordeo has a no trade clause so I wouldn't trade him.

jaredbo
07-20-2009, 09:38 PM
I would think that he would approve a trade if he was going to a contender this year especially if he has a chance to win a World Series, wouldn't you think??

jaredbo
07-20-2009, 09:47 PM
Any update on this potential deal from your uncle travisgrimes??

travisgrimes
07-21-2009, 12:49 AM
Still talking... Yankees are hoping the price for halladay goes down just a little. Deal was almost done between yankees and blue jays but at the last minute jp riccardi wanted Joba in the deal and Cashman decided not to do it. From what it sounds the price for Halladay will not go down and with Peavy on the DL possibly for the rest of the season many GMs see Harang as the next best thing. Deal is still being talked about quietly, word is though the Yankees would want Drew Stubbs and from what I can tell Walt wouldn't be opposed to dealing him. HOWEVER Walt wants to wait until after this road trip to see where this ballclub is at before making any decisions. Alot of experts think if Harang is put on the open market they may get WAY more than what he is really worth.

LouisvilleCARDS
07-21-2009, 01:25 AM
Still talking... Yankees are hoping the price for halladay goes down just a little. Deal was almost done between yankees and blue jays but at the last minute jp riccardi wanted Joba in the deal and Cashman decided not to do it. From what it sounds the price for Halladay will not go down and with Peavy on the DL possibly for the rest of the season many GMs see Harang as the next best thing. Deal is still being talked about quietly, word is though the Yankees would want Drew Stubbs and from what I can tell Walt wouldn't be opposed to dealing him. HOWEVER Walt wants to wait until after this road trip to see where this ballclub is at before making any decisions. Alot of experts think if Harang is put on the open market they may get WAY more than what he is really worth.

Waiting for what? If we lose, does that increase or decrease our chances of trading him?

gilpdawg
07-21-2009, 01:46 AM
Bolded the most important part of your post. This looks like a real shot for the Reds to drastically change this team for the better in the long run if they have the guts to do it. It's going to be a real sellers' market this year. I'd wait another week before pulling the trigger on anything though. Closer the deadline gets the more teams are willing to bend on guys. You don't wanna make a move now and then next week find out "aw man, we could have had player X."

Lockdwn11
07-21-2009, 01:47 AM
If this rumor was true and the Yanks was offering that package, and that seems to be the case as the "Inside info" is coming from a friend with the Yankees this deal would have been done yesterday. I can't see this happening.

Slyder
07-21-2009, 01:48 AM
If this rumor was true and the Yanks was offering that package, and that seems to be the case as the "Inside info" is coming from a friend with the Yankees this deal would have been done yesterday. I can't see this happening.

Walt doesnt want to be seen in the light of Neal Huntingdon, that guy from the White Sox when they traded Ventura at the deadline when the Sox were like 2 games back. He's waiting to see if anything else changes before any major deals are made.

Lockdwn11
07-21-2009, 07:42 AM
Walt doesnt want to be seen in the light of Neal Huntingdon, that guy from the White Sox when they traded Ventura at the deadline when the Sox were like 2 games back. He's waiting to see if anything else changes before any major deals are made.

I don't really see this trade as is as throwing in the towel. I think if Walt did this trade it would make the team just as good if not better this year and much better in years to come.

MJA
07-21-2009, 07:43 AM
I don't know why they would wait, this offense just isn't talented enough to compete in a tight divisional race.

The Reds should be thanking the baseball gods that there are so many buyers this year, they should be able to get top value for any trades they choose to make.

The Reds are not that far away from being a playoff contending team, all they need are a few more offensive pieces.

bounty37h
07-21-2009, 11:22 AM
Bolded the most important part of your post. This looks like a real shot for the Reds to drastically change this team for the better in the long run if they have the guts to do it. It's going to be a real sellers' market this year. I'd wait another week before pulling the trigger on anything though. Closer the deadline gets the more teams are willing to bend on guys. You don't wanna make a move now and then next week find out "aw man, we could have had player X."

I agree, but with the way Harang has looked the last year or so, do you want him to have another start for possible suitors to see? That might drop the return at this point-tough call.

Ghosts of 1990
07-21-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm all for selling (whatever you want to call it) Harang or Arroyo so we can get Bailey in the rotation full time.

CySeymour
07-21-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm all for selling (whatever you want to call it) Harang or Arroyo so we can get Bailey in the rotation full time.

I agree...basically put up or shutup time for Homer. And if he can't cut it in the rotation, I think he'd be a heck of an arm out of the bullpen.

mound_patrol
07-21-2009, 12:44 PM
Not to sound like a jerk, but Travis, you've made several claims about future transactions and haven't been right once. I take this rumor with a huge grain of salt.

bounty37h
07-21-2009, 01:08 PM
MP, yu took the words out of my mouth and may have made them nicer-thats why i chose not to post it at all.

travisgrimes
07-21-2009, 04:39 PM
future transactions? you mean international prospects whom rather changed their mind or the Reds backed off.... Signing international prospects is jus like college recruiting, you can think someone is a lock but kids change their minds and teams back off because of: injury concern, attitude, etc.

somethingtony
07-21-2009, 05:11 PM
So Travis, is this happening?

travisgrimes
07-21-2009, 08:30 PM
guys be patient if it happens it will happen closer to the deadline maybe the day of or two days before who knows... the yankees seem to be done dealing with jp riccardi and his demands for halladay but cahsman is still looking for better options right now... people are sayin he wont find much better and if the reds slip 2+ more games behind 1st this trade will be 65% likely 2 happen.

Shawn_RedsFan
07-21-2009, 08:32 PM
guys be patient if it happens it will happen closer to the deadline maybe the day of or two days before who knows... the yankees seem to be done dealing with jp riccardi and his demands for halladay but cahsman is still looking for better options right now... people are sayin he wont find much better and if the reds slip 2+ more games behind 1st this trade will be 65% likely 2 happen.

this is not happening..mark my words

Kingspoint
07-21-2009, 09:05 PM
this is not happening..mark my words

So marked.

;)

Shawn_RedsFan
07-21-2009, 09:07 PM
So marked.

;)

I was fooled once as i "semi" believed the Rolen trade but I shall not be fooled again :D

Captain Hook
07-21-2009, 09:16 PM
I was fooled once as i "semi" believed the Rolen trade but I shall not be fooled again :D

The Reds will make a trade......mark my words.It just won't be one of these happy ones that are often written about on this board.:rolleyes:

mound_patrol
07-22-2009, 09:44 AM
future transactions? you mean international prospects whom rather changed their mind or the Reds backed off.... Signing international prospects is jus like college recruiting, you can think someone is a lock but kids change their minds and teams back off because of: injury concern, attitude, etc.

My second cousin's wife's brother once dated a girl who is now married to a guy who is a well known scout in the Dodgers system. He recently told me the Reds are trading Weather, Rhodes, and Cordero for Kemp and a PTBNL. The hold up is Jockety is trying to get them to take all of Cordero's salary. This is a lock until they change your mind.

This is basically what Travis does. You MAY have a legit source but I have seen nothing out of you to believe that.

Newman4
07-22-2009, 10:05 AM

I am with you on this one. They are owed 23.5 million next season with 4 million in combined buyouts in '11. Both are 30-something and declining. ANY deal to get that $$$ off the books is acceptable. My trade targets between now and next season are Josh Willingham who is under team control for this season and two more and Jhonny Peralta who is signed for '10-11 for a combined 11.6 million. Probably not a popular option, but Rich Harden is a free agent after this season and is flat out dominant when healthy and coming off a bad year for the Cubs. I would buy low on him provided he's physically healthy.

bounty37h
07-22-2009, 10:48 AM
I know it would never, ever, ever happen, but wouldnt it be refreshing to see a player go to the team and say "you know what, I stunk it up last season, you guys paid more then I produced, I dont want as much this year until I prove I am worth it".

GBC Red
07-22-2009, 10:52 AM
I know it would never, ever, ever happen, but wouldnt it be refreshing to see a player go to the team and say "you know what, I stunk it up last season, you guys paid more then I produced, I dont want as much this year until I prove I am worth it".

That would be amazing but it would never happen. I have a feeling even if the player wanted to the Players Union would step in.

bounty37h
07-22-2009, 10:56 AM
That would be amazing but it would never happen. I have a feeling even if the player wanted to the Players Union would step in.

Yeha, the players union would def step in before a player would/could even consider it. Anyone ever started a fans union?

travisgrimes
07-22-2009, 11:21 AM
deal is almost dead... walt wants deal done now cashman wants to try n go after dan haren...

somethingtony
07-22-2009, 02:08 PM
I see no way the yanks can pull off a deal for Haren

travisgrimes
07-22-2009, 02:39 PM
hearing cashman would be willing to give up almost the same for haren that he offered for halladay except he wont include joba but will include jesus montero, phil hughes and two other high prospects

GIDP
07-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Deal is way too good to be true. I simply dont believe Harang could net us both of those guys. Maybe 1 and some other guys but I just dont see it.

Red in Atl
07-22-2009, 02:51 PM

Ted Williams did it.

Plus Plus
07-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Deleted

Shawn_RedsFan
07-22-2009, 03:21 PM
deal is almost dead... walt wants deal done now cashman wants to try n go after dan haren...

:ughmamoru:bowrofl:

i knew this deal was not going to happen and I know the yankees will not get Haren.

Jones1
07-22-2009, 04:15 PM
This thread is comical..