PDA

View Full Version : A Game Day Audio Question

Carin4Narron
07-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Has anyone had a problem with Game Day Audio lately? It seems like since they changed the sound quailty, the player goes off like it's trying to buffer, but can't and shuts off a hour or two into the game. A archive radio game and a Live MLB.TV game work fine.

I notice after the player loads, a message is below done, but errors.

That's a problem at MLB.COM'S end right?

I keep getting the run around with them

nineworldseries
07-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Gameday Audio has been plagued with horrible technical problems this year. What you are experiencing is not at all uncommon. It all happened when they switched to the grossly inferior Flash Player at the beginning of the season on opening day. There have been talks of a class-action lawsuit against MLB.com because of their incompetence.

Carin4Narron
07-28-2009, 08:42 AM
bump, my father just told me there's reports of hackers using adobe flash player to take control of your computer. Has anyone else having trouble with the player cutting off during games?

texasdave
07-28-2009, 11:15 AM
I have had no problems at all with my GDA. Knock on wood. I am normally first in line when it comes to technical glitches. I used to think they tried out all the glitches first on my computer to see how difficult it would make my life before passing them on to the public at large. But, in this case, GDA has worked as advertised.