PDA

View Full Version : Allow myself to introduce myself....

tomica
07-27-2009, 07:53 PM
....great line from Austin Powers, eh?

Anyway, long time Reds fan here. Split my childhood between Cincy and near Knoxville, TN. I get back to the beloved Queen City whenever possible. I love the Reds in particular, and root for the Bengals and other Cincinnati teams as well. Heaven to me is sitting behind home plate in the seats you can afford with a Skyline Coney in your hand. One of the sweetest sounds you'll ever hear is Marty saying "This one belongs to the Reds." We don't hear it enough.

Glad to be here. Looking forward to talking about the greatest franchise with the greatest fans. (Yes, I have consumed the Kool-Aid) :thumbup:

One more thing: East Tennessee is Reds Country. Don't let anyone give you any talk about some team from somewhere in Georgia.

Joseph
07-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Welcome to RZ tomica.

TheBigLebowski
07-27-2009, 08:36 PM
....great line from Austin Powers, eh?

Anyway, long time Reds fan here. Split my childhood between Cincy and near Knoxville, TN. I get back to the beloved Queen City whenever possible. I love the Reds in particular, and root for the Bengals and other Cincinnati teams as well. Heaven to me is sitting behind home plate in the seats you can afford with a Skyline Coney in your hand. One of the sweetest sounds you'll ever hear is Marty saying "This one belongs to the Reds." We don't hear it enough.

Glad to be here. Looking forward to talking about the greatest franchise with the greatest fans. (Yes, I have consumed the Kool-Aid) :thumbup:

One more thing: East Tennessee is Reds Country. Don't let anyone give you any talk about some team from somewhere in Georgia.

There are few things in this world greater than Reds Baseball with a cheese coney in hand....just add the Hudy.

Welcome to RZ and we'll see you in the Sun Deck.