PDA

View Full Version : Contrast Reds vs Bats

flash
07-30-2009, 01:40 AM
The Reds are on a broken elevator going down while the bats seem to be picking up steam towards another pennant. The Bats lead their division by double digits.

What is the deal? What do Sweet, Garrett, and Power have that Baker and Company don't?

BigPoppa
07-30-2009, 01:43 AM
The Reds are on a broken elevator going down while the bats seem to be picking up steam towards another pennant. The Bats lead their division by double digits.

What is the deal? What do Sweet, Garrett, and Power have that Baker and Company do?n't

I don't know, but I say bring 'em up the road and let them have at it.

Captain Hook
07-30-2009, 01:49 AM
If I were the coach and I really felt that I absolutely had to bat the 2 worst hitters in all of baseball 1 and 2 every night I would just fire myself.

Griffey012
07-30-2009, 09:08 PM

What is the deal? What do Sweet, Garrett, and Power have that Baker and Company don't?

Talent comparable to the level is one things, and then as far as Sweet I would have to go with simple intelligence.

Brandon4MVP
07-30-2009, 09:43 PM
If we ever do get rid of dusty. I say get rid of the whole staff. I seriously don't think dick pole even talks to the pitchers much less help them get better. I think we should bring the whole AAA staff up.

LouisvilleCARDS
07-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Maybe they need to get the franchise out of Cincy. I mean, the Reds and Bengals? The cities cursed. We'll take the Reds here in Louisville, you can keep the Bengals. ;)