PDA

View Full Version : Fangraphs rates Stewart and Roenicke/Rolen Trade Analysis

Newman4
08-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Fangraphs rates Stewart and Roenicke #8 and #10 respectively of all the prospects traded at the trade deadline. Below is a link to their take on the Rolen trade.

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/index.php/trade-deadline-prospects-ranked-part-4/

BLEEDS
08-07-2009, 07:12 PM
I saw that today as well.

Interesting, as other folks had them MUCH higher.

PEACE

-BLEEDS

Captain Hook
08-07-2009, 10:17 PM
It certainly appears that people here attach a much higher value to Stewart then what any publication or Web site I can find does.Before someone jumps all over that comment I just want to point out that right now or anytime before the trade Stewart has not been reported as being a top 50 or even 100 prospect in all of baseball.That certainly doesn't mean that he isn't.Due to his strong showing this year and that most rankings of prospects come out before the season starts there's a chance he is.It is very possible that the next time a big ranking of top prospects comes out that Stewart is in the top 50 or even top 10.I just haven't seen it yet.That's all I'm saying.

ILoveWilly
08-08-2009, 12:33 AM
I've seen him at 75 and possibly 50 as well, depending on some weird confusion with Baseball America's midseason ranks.