PDA

View Full Version : Dickerson...

REDblooded
08-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Really don't know what to add to it, but that's some poor, poor baserunning tonight....

REDblooded
08-11-2009, 10:09 PM
although... Watching Lehr try to run over Molina made my night.

Captain Hook
08-11-2009, 10:18 PM
At least he gets on base.I'll take him over Taveras all day long.

I can't deny though that there have been some bad mistakes by Dickerson tonight.I'm sure he'll be benched.Baker will probably even go as far as to rip him after the game in his post game interview.Its doesn't seem like Dusty is even paying attention when Taveras make a mistake or when he does notice he just blames Dickerson for what Willy did.

GIDP
08-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Willy would do the same if he ever got on base.

sivman17
08-11-2009, 10:23 PM
maybe lehr shouldn't be a "wussy" and score from 2nd

Captain Hook
08-11-2009, 10:35 PM
As far as Dickerson goes I can't think of 1 good reason that he shouldn't lead off and start in CF the rest of the way.He has proven to be better then Willy T. and until Stubbs is up here or we get someone this off season that is better Dickerson should be out there.

dweston
08-11-2009, 11:32 PM
As far as Dickerson goes I can't think of 1 good reason that he shouldn't lead off and start in CF the rest of the way.He has proven to be better then Willy T. and until Stubbs is up here or we get someone this off season that is better Dickerson should be out there.

Cant disagree but NO way this happens.

Captain Hook
08-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Cant disagree but NO way this happens.

Unfortunately I can't disagree with you either.

redsfanmia
08-12-2009, 09:23 AM

I will give you the reason $$$$$$$$$$

GIDP
08-12-2009, 09:46 AM

He recycles

Kingspoint
08-12-2009, 05:03 PM
At least he gets on base.I'll take him over Taveras all day long.

I can't deny though that there have been some bad mistakes by Dickerson tonight.I'm sure he'll be benched.Baker will probably even go as far as to rip him after the game in his post game interview.Its doesn't seem like Dusty is even paying attention when Taveras make a mistake or when he does notice he just blames Dickerson for what Willy did.

You can't make base-running mistakes if you can't get on base.

Kingspoint
08-12-2009, 05:04 PM

Deja vu...08/11/08

CWRed
08-12-2009, 07:06 PM
It won't happen because Dusty has to play Taveras because he's fast.