PDA

View Full Version : Royals want a CF'er

vottofan4life
01-06-2010, 05:49 PM
I saw this in one of the other threads and i would definitly like to see the reds trade taveras over there

reds acquire kyle farnsworth
royals acquire willy taveras and mike lincoln

reds acquire david dejesus
royals acquire taveras and valaika...thoughts?

mattfeet
01-06-2010, 07:02 PM
They both sound good since Taveras is leaving town in both scenarios.

-Matt

BEETTLEBUG
01-06-2010, 07:51 PM
I would do either one of those Trades

TheBigLebowski
01-06-2010, 07:55 PM
This is akin to me saying "I want dinner!" and you offering up a nice warm bowl of donkey urine.

BigPoppa
01-06-2010, 08:52 PM
This is akin to me saying "I want dinner!" and you offering up a nice warm bowl of donkey urine.

Shhhhh..............it's the Royals :pray:

Vottofan4life.....I like your trade idea # 1. Farnsworth is fiery.

roby
01-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Shhhhh..............it's the Royals :pray:

Vottofan4life.....I like your trade idea # 1. Farnsworth is fiery.

I haven't forgiven farnsworth for pounding Paul Wilson yet. But, I'd still take him to unload Taveras. Wouldn't really want to trade Valaika, though.

Vottomatic
01-07-2010, 10:12 AM

Okay you owe me a keyboard since I just spit pop all over it. :D

Red in Atl
01-07-2010, 11:00 AM

Perfection. :jump:

As long as WT is not on the 40 man roster come OD, I'm happy!

chettt
01-07-2010, 05:18 PM
I haven't forgiven farnsworth for pounding Paul Wilson yet. But, I'd still take him to unload Taveras. Wouldn't really want to trade Valaika, though.
If I remember correctly, Paul Wilson charged the mound & got planted before he touched any dirt.

roby
01-07-2010, 07:21 PM
If I remember correctly, Paul Wilson charged the mound & got planted before he touched any dirt.

Wilson made the first step, but Farnsworth speared him and, as you rightly said, buried him. I was there that day. It was pretty intense!