PDA

View Full Version : Brantley on Leake (Home Plate on XM)

cbowen2112
04-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Jeff Brantley was just on XM Home Plate and was discussing the 2010 Roster. They spoke about Leake and Chapman. Brant said he has never seen a pitcher come from college and have a Spring like his. He said his mental game is better than anyone on the pitching staff. He also said he was the best pitcher this Spring out of the ones on the 5 man staff. Really great stuff. If you have XM they usually do the replay of every show. Try and catch it later it was on the last hour of the show.

This interview really did get me excited. :D

Side Note: Harang's velocity is back up and Brant thinks that will bode well for him. We shall see. Still concerned, as most are.

lidspinner
04-03-2010, 11:10 PM
can I listen if I have Sirius? i have the best of XM package....I am not realy up to date on the logistics of the programming...I cant ever seem to find anything except Howard...or NFL radio....

goreds2
04-04-2010, 10:13 AM
can I listen if I have Sirius? i have the best of XM package....I am not realy up to date on the logistics of the programming...I cant ever seem to find anything except Howard...or NFL radio....

The channel is on SIRIUS 210. No way to predict when/if the Brantley interview will be replayed. Good stuff though.

http://www.sirius.com/mlbnetworkradio