PDA

View Full Version : Awesome place for Avatars

Ghosts of 1990
04-19-2010, 10:24 AM
http://www.jerseydatabase.com/

Just thought I'd post this site. It's pretty cool for finding avatars of your old or current favorite athletes. You can make a custom avatar very easily as well as some other cool goodies.

have fun with it.

redsfan_12
04-26-2010, 03:38 PM
Thats pretty neat. Thanks for posting. Made me mad that Joey Votto is listed as #60 for the Reds. :eek:

reds1869
05-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Cool, thanks for sharing!

Mario-Rijo
05-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Very cool, thanks. Just checked it out jerseys (fronts and backs) for all sports, hats, helmets etc. Wish I could figure out how to create one, would love and Evan Turner basketball jersey. Hey Jay have you noticed some Jerseys you cannot choose? Can't figure that one out.

11larkin11
05-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Pandora?

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Ghosts of 1990
05-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Very cool, thanks. Just checked it out jerseys (fronts and backs) for all sports, hats, helmets etc. Wish I could figure out how to create one, would love and Evan Turner basketball jersey. Hey Jay have you noticed some Jerseys you cannot choose? Can't figure that one out.

To create one (as if they are not in the database of jerseys if that is what you mean), email the creator of the site with the jersey you want added and they usually do it in a day or two.

How to choose a jersey to make an avatar is to get that 5 digit/numerical code next to the jersey (it will read something like "UNI4321") and cut, copy, paste into the template you want.

LMK if this helps :thumbup:

Mario-Rijo
05-05-2010, 02:37 PM
To create one (as if they are not in the database of jerseys if that is what you mean), email the creator of the site with the jersey you want added and they usually do it in a day or two.

How to choose a jersey to make an avatar is to get that 5 digit/numerical code next to the jersey (it will read something like "UNI4321") and cut, copy, paste into the template you want.

LMK if this helps :thumbup:

Well what I was doing was selecting a jersey (using the button on the far LH side of the jersey) and when you do that the page re-loads showing your jersey at the top of the page. There were some (Cam Heyward of OSU was one in particular, the White Michael Jordan Bulls jersey another) that weren't showing at the top of the re-loaded page. So I assumed it wasn't available for whatever reason. But later I went ahead and tried generating the jersey without seeing the jersey at the top of the page and walaa, there it was on the next page. Must be some kind of loading error or something but I figured it out. Also figured out how to get the background to stay with my avatar, check out my avatar when you read this.

BTW thanks for the info on creating the jersey I'll have to check it out.

Ghosts of 1990
05-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Well what I was doing was selecting a jersey (using the button on the far LH side of the jersey) and when you do that the page re-loads showing your jersey at the top of the page. There were some (Cam Heyward of OSU was one in particular, the White Michael Jordan Bulls jersey another) that weren't showing at the top of the re-loaded page. So I assumed it wasn't available for whatever reason. But later I went ahead and tried generating the jersey without seeing the jersey at the top of the page and walaa, there it was on the next page. Must be some kind of loading error or something but I figured it out. Also figured out how to get the background to stay with my avatar, check out my avatar when you read this.

BTW thanks for the info on creating the jersey I'll have to check it out.

Nice work Mario-Rijo, a great choice! Those jerseys were beautiful. That is my childhood in a picture.

Mario-Rijo
05-07-2010, 12:54 AM
Nice work Mario-Rijo, a great choice! Those jerseys were beautiful. That is my childhood in a picture.

Yeah I like it, thanks for the heads up on it.

MrRedLeG
05-13-2010, 02:27 AM
Hi I am new to the site and I still cannot find where you edit your avatar.Can anyone help?

Boss-Hog
05-13-2010, 06:57 AM
Hi I am new to the site and I still cannot find where you edit your avatar.Can anyone help?
For bandwidth purposes, they are reserved for those with Old Red Guard access.