PDA

View Full Version : This forum's baseball minds

LeDoux
04-19-2010, 01:54 PM
Hello everyone. I have been reading the forums on this site for awhile now and just signed up. I have really been impressed by insights into the team and the lack of snarkiness. I have learned a great deal and look forward more.

:beerme:

Chip R
04-19-2010, 01:56 PM
I have really been impressed by insights into the team and the lack of snarkiness. :beerme:

You sure you're talking about RedsZone?

LeDoux
04-19-2010, 02:27 PM
Isn't this the Teletubby fan club? Where am I at!?

nate
04-19-2010, 02:53 PM

Thunder thief.

Welcome!

Chip R
04-19-2010, 03:22 PM
Thunder thief.

Ha!

Ghosts of 1990
04-19-2010, 10:30 PM

LOL.

Welcome LeDoux.

You're not a fan of bull riding are you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_LeDoux

macro
04-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Several years ago I heard of a guy who had a worn out tape of Chris LeDoux. ;)

LeDoux
04-19-2010, 11:13 PM
LOL.

Welcome LeDoux.

You're not a fan of bull riding are you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_LeDoux

Nah, I am fan of the rat wrangling LeDoux:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._LeDoux

Ron Madden
04-20-2010, 02:58 AM
:welcome: To Reds Country.

I'd turn back if I were you. ;)

Spring~Fields
04-25-2010, 01:04 AM
:welcome: To Reds Country.

I'd turn back if I were you. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't scare him off, not yet. :eek:

Ghosts of 1990
05-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Yea, honestly this place is chalked full of guys who are not only knowledgable but will make you view things from another perspective. You can learn so much just by browsing the threads going on in the ORG. It's like a one-stop shop of discussion about the Reds and all of baseball.

When something in the sport happens, it's soon posted as a thread in the forum. There are so many good posters who back up their opinions and it causes you to raise your game. It's a great place to be. Glad you found it.

Now, if only we could talk about a winning team :(

Mario-Rijo
05-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Yea, honestly this place is chalked full of guys who are not only knowledgable but will make you view things from another perspective. You can learn so much just by browsing the threads going on in the ORG. It's like a one-stop shop of discussion about the Reds and all of baseball.

When something in the sport happens, it's soon posted as a thread in the forum. There are so many good posters who back up their opinions and it causes you to raise your game. It's a great place to be. Glad you found it.

Now, if only we could talk about a winning team :(

+1, Welcome Ledoux!

jredmo2
05-22-2010, 11:25 PM
I don't post very much, but I'd just like to chime in and say that I honestly think this forum could be the best baseball fan forum around (in terms of team-specific sites). Granted I haven't exactly seen every forum for every team, but whenever I search for other teams' equivalent of Redszone -- to, let's say hypothetically, observe angry Cubs fans -- I come away more and more impressed with the level of discourse on Redszone. Since I've started reading posts here, my baseball IQ has increased exponentially, and that's not just in learning about sabermetrics, but also the "eyeball" stuff. So... thanks!