PDA

View Full Version : I'm running out of things to praise the REDS about....

Kingspoint
05-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Over the past month, I've gone over the improvement of the Starters, the improvement of the hitters, the improvement of the Defense, the various streaks, and other things.

I've given individual accolades to great pitching performances, props to young players contributing where they can, and projected hopes for the immediate future by breaking down the future schedule.

Griffey012
05-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Over the past month, I've gone over the improvement of the Starters, the improvement of the hitters, the improvement of the Defense, the various streaks, and other things.

I've given individual accolades to great pitching performances, props to young players contributing where they can, and projected hopes for the immediate future by breaking down the future schedule.

Let's just continue the praise even if it's repetitive...after all, we all love to beat a dead horse that's down, so why not keep riding the horse that is up and running.

PhillipsHead
05-18-2010, 09:37 PM
This thread should've been titled: "I'm running out of things to complain about"

Because all the griping about nothing has been silenced thanks to the team playing well.