PDA

View Full Version : Go vote for the Reds

SidneySlicker
05-28-2010, 01:39 PM
Hey go vote for the Reds for the All star game. I haven't been able to make it to a game, but have enjoyed watching this team play this year (live an hour and a half away and 3 kids under 5).

I hope to make a few games before the season's end. Anyway there are some guys like Votto and Rolen that should be getting serious All star pub, but due to it being a popularity contest by fans they are not. You may not be able to make a game(s), but one thing you can do is go vote for them. You may vote up to 25 times. Once you fill the ballot out once it keeps the same players marked each and every time you vote so it's pretty easy. I didn't even fill out an AL ballot.

Vote for your Reds (http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2010/ballot.html)

The Voice of IH
05-28-2010, 02:15 PM
I truly believe this is one of the Reasons why the All Star game should not be up for Fan Vote. If you are only going to go vote for players on your team, then it is very dishonest. and screws with the entire process.

I have a bigger problem with teams promoting that action. if it is just going to be which ever team has more fans to vote, then we might as well get rid of the game all together, because it will be useless.

1990REDS
05-28-2010, 06:19 PM
well i just voted for all reds and cant help but feel like i just wasted 10 minutes of my life since i know none of them are gettin in. pretty sure well justget our 1 gaurenteed player.

sabometrics
05-29-2010, 03:04 AM
Now that we're getting into June I've started my annual all-star campaign. I'm taking 5-10 ballots home from every game, filling them out, then depositing them when I go back for the next game. Not voting for just Reds, but putting the deserving ones on there for sure.