PDA

View Full Version : Larkin Fan all other Yahoo fantasy league commissioners, PLEASE READ

Red Leader
02-21-2003, 05:32 PM
Hey Guys,
I just check on Yahoo for one of my other leagues to try and change the draft time since I am the commissioner of that league and they have opened up another whole block calendar of draft times. If you want to change the draft date for our draft, go to your commissioners tools and choose change draft time. It should be pretty much open to pick anytime you want. Just wanted to let you know since you seemed upset about not getting a time you wanted. I'll try and send you a PM as well.

savafan
02-21-2003, 05:58 PM
it'd be great if we could move it a little later

Red Leader
02-21-2003, 05:58 PM
Yahoo!!! Larkin Fan saved the day. Changed the draft time and I will be able to take part in the live draft...:beerme:

Larkin Fan
02-21-2003, 06:19 PM
The new draft time is Wednesday, February 26 at 7:50 pm EST. Hope that works out for everyone.

Thanks for letting me know, RedLeader. You're the one that saved the day!

cincinnati chili
02-21-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Larkin Fan
The new draft time is Wednesday, February 26 at 7:50 pm EST. Hope that works out for everyone.

Thanks for letting me know, RedLeader. You're the one that saved the day!

LOL! Mine is at 6:55 eastern on Wednesday. Since I don't think anybody is in both leagues, that'll probably be fine. Thanks for the help Red Leader.

Larkin Fan
02-21-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by cincinnati chili
LOL! Mine is at 6:55 eastern on Wednesday. Since I don't think anybody is in both leagues, that'll probably be fine. Thanks for the help Red Leader.

That would certainly suck if someone was in both leagues. LOL