PDA

View Full Version : Premier Top plays yesterday....

bgwilly31
06-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Well i cant find a link for the clip.

But i was watching quick pitch this morning trying to catch the reds highlights. And of course i saw yankees and redsox and dodgers just like every morning instead.

Then i saw the "Capital One Premier Top Plays" I was thinking to myself ok at least i get to see PJ's and BP's double play balls again.

And to my dismay those plays didnt make the list.

They cant be serious. :thumbdown

Vottomatic
06-11-2010, 04:07 PM
I agree. I went to mlb.com for a game recap and they didn't show either play. That's really weak.

But here's a Janish diving double play from another game for your entertainment.

YouTube - SF@CIN: Paul Janish Diving Double Play (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be-Czno4cKs)

1990REDS
06-11-2010, 05:01 PM
I hate to say it but the guy at first looked safe.

xavr1
06-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Imagine if Robinson Cano and Jeter turned those two double plays yesterday. The headline on Around the Horn/PTI/Sportscenter would be "Best Middle Infield Ever?" even on such a huge sports news day.

bgwilly31
06-11-2010, 06:40 PM
I hate to say it but the guy at first looked safe.

oh you better believe those Giant announcers were all over it.

And yes he was safe. :p:

However they got a call on somebody at first earlier in the series where we were safe.

Also OCab was safe at the plate on the throw home play where they said he tagged his foot. he didnt.

Even if that could be the reason it didnt make the top plays. BP's double play was better than most of the top plays shown.