PDA

View Full Version : Probables the next 4 games (no Leake)

arkimadee
06-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Harang -Friday
Lecure- Saturday
Arroyo - Sunday

Does this mean they are planning to start Leake against the Phillies next week? Also they switched Lecure and Harang around

redsfan_12
06-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Please tell me Harang isnt going to pitch wednesday!!! :bang: :bang:

mmt1552
06-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Harang -Friday
Lecure- Saturday
Arroyo - Sunday

Does this mean they are planning to start Leake against the Phillies next week? Also they switched Lecure and Harang around

Yeah, I believe I heard that Leake starts Tuesday vs. the Phils. I think its a good idea. Gives Leake some rest since he's on pace for a ton of innings, and I heard that it sets up Volquez to take Lecure's spot later on.

bshall2105
06-24-2010, 01:27 AM
Please tell me Harang isnt going to pitch wednesday!!! :bang: :bang:

Are you going to the game or something, because it definetely looks like it.

NeilHamburger
06-24-2010, 01:42 AM
Good news is over the next 5 games at GABP the Reds won't face a pitcher with an ERA under 4, and only one looks to be under 4.5 depending on who the Indians start Friday.

This team seems to mash mediocre and bad pitching. And they'll see plenty of it for the next 5 games. Plus, it's hot and humid. The ball will be flying in GABP.

The homestand ends tough with Halladay. But, the combined ERA of the two Phillies starters before him (kendrick, blanton) is over 5.

There will probably be quite a few runs scored, probably on both ends this homestand.

sabometrics
06-24-2010, 02:31 AM
Neil you're right on. 5 very winnable games after this switch up (with Cueto and Leake going against Philly and not Cleveland). Might as well write the 30th off as an auto-loss though. :\

bshall2105
06-24-2010, 02:47 AM
Neil you're right on. 5 very winnable games after this switch up (with Cueto and Leake going against Philly and not Cleveland). Might as well write the 30th off as an auto-loss though. :\

As shaky as Halladay has looked in some starts this year, you still know he'll have a complete game shut out against the Reds.

sabometrics
06-24-2010, 02:53 AM
As shaky as Halladay has looked in some starts this year, you still know he'll have a complete game shut out against the Reds.

The fact that its a 12:35 game and we'll likely be missing Rolen + one other regular is just icing on the cake.

AintlifeGrande
06-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Question is do the Reds shut down Leake completely,in spite of being in a playoff chase?Lets hope Volquez comes back firing,cause Leake has been a big reason why we are in this thing to begin with.