PDA

View Full Version : GABP Questions

IndyRedsFan
06-26-2010, 11:32 AM
Hey guys, great forum!

I attended the game last night and going again tonight. I have to check out of the hotel at 1pm so I an trying to get my day organized before the game.

My questions:

1) My seats are the scout seats behind home plate. I do not have a parking pass or anything but plan on parking in the garage under the stadium that provides easy access to my seats. What time does that garage open up? Ideally I'd like to go there right when I leave my hotel and park there during the day but...I dont know.

2) I think gates open at 5pm right? Am I able to get in any earlier since I have premium tickets?

3) Other than the Hall of Fame which is a given, any suggestions on what I could do today prior to the game?

Thanks in advance. Go Reds!

redsfan_12
06-26-2010, 12:03 PM
The garage is open most of the day I think.

The gates open up a hour and a half before the game; 2 hrs prior if you have a season ticket.

Other than the HOF, I normally walk downtown and check out the city

Griffey012
06-26-2010, 12:43 PM
Hey guys, great forum!

I attended the game last night and going again tonight. I have to check out of the hotel at 1pm so I an trying to get my day organized before the game.

My questions:

1) My seats are the scout seats behind home plate. I do not have a parking pass or anything but plan on parking in the garage under the stadium that provides easy access to my seats. What time does that garage open up? Ideally I'd like to go there right when I leave my hotel and park there during the day but...I dont know.

2) I think gates open at 5pm right? Am I able to get in any earlier since I have premium tickets?

3) Other than the Hall of Fame which is a given, any suggestions on what I could do today prior to the game?

I don't have any answers, but welcome to the board...glad to see another fellow Indy Reds fan!

Vottomatic
06-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Hey guys, great forum!

My questions:

Go the Newport Levee. Plenty of stuff to do there. Or the Newport Aquarium (I've never been or cared to go). Go to Northern Kentucky. City of Cincinnati is a barren desert when it comes to entertainment.

Oh yeah, you could go to the Freedom Center. :D

KySteveH
06-27-2010, 01:15 AM
Go the Newport Levee. Plenty of stuff to do there. Or the Newport Aquarium (I've never been or cared to go). Go to Northern Kentucky. City of Cincinnati is a barren desert.

:D

Fixed that...But yeah, go to the Levee, and the aquarium's good if you like aquariums. I'm a fan of the penguins myself.