PDA

View Full Version : Homer Bailey? Really they picked him

brm7675
07-07-2010, 03:25 PM
I know in the big picture it's not huge, but it would have been nice to see the Reds Fans select Arthur Rhodes as the fan choice for the final bobblehead giveaway this year at the stadium. He has been a great addition to the team and it would have been a nice thing to do, but instead we get Homer....:confused:

Reds
07-07-2010, 03:40 PM
homer is skinnier so it costs less to make the bobble.

The Voice of IH
07-07-2010, 04:10 PM
homer is skinnier so it costs less to make the bobble.

LOL, I know we have fallen on hard times but Jeesh! :D

Reds
07-07-2010, 04:58 PM
LOL, I know we have fallen on hard times but Jeesh! :D

It's true, next up is DRH.

Vottomatic
07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Janish is after that. Then they're thinking about bringing another small guy up from the minors for the last bobble.

Times are tough.

WestSideBomber
07-07-2010, 05:49 PM
What a lame bobblehead...if this is true. I was hoping for either Rhodes or Gomes.

1990REDS
07-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Bailey really???? What a horible choice for a bobblehead.

TheBigLebowski
07-07-2010, 06:09 PM
When Homer becomes the TOR starter he's going to eventually be, you'll be much happier that you have that bobble in your collection than a Jonny Gomes or Arthur Rhodes, no disrespect meant to either of those guys whatsoever. Of course it's not deserved based on his output this season, but I think we'll all be glad they went that route in the long run.

I'm either going to try to buy one from a fellow Redszoner or try EBay. I'd want one.

WestSideBomber
07-07-2010, 11:11 PM
When Homer becomes the TOR starter he's going to eventually be, you'll be much happier that you have that bobble in your collection than a Jonny Gomes or Arthur Rhodes, no disrespect meant to either of those guys whatsoever. Of course it's not deserved based on his output this season, but I think we'll all be glad they went that route in the long run.

I'm either going to try to buy one from a fellow Redszoner or try EBay. I'd want one.

I'd still rather have Jonny Gomes' death stare and mohawk immortalized in bobblehead form...just sayin'!

GIDP
07-07-2010, 11:17 PM
Or a Johnny Gomes Bobble helmet, copying his helmet tug thing he does.

sabometrics
07-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Or a Johnny Gomes Bobble helmet, copying his helmet tug thing he does.

lol this is exactly what I was thinking, just put the spring underneath the helmet, make the helmet and arm one piece and let it bobble away!

GIDP
07-07-2010, 11:21 PM
lol this is exactly what I was thinking, just put the spring underneath the helmet, make the helmet and arm one piece and let it bobble away!

Yea put a little spring in the shoulder socket and on the helmet and attach them. Id laugh.