PDA

View Full Version : Trades Trades and More Trades... Why not a Good Player?

Hondo
07-22-2010, 06:17 AM
How about Corey Hart...

Dude is batting .290 with 22 Bombs and is available and would be a great Right Handed Hitting Batter to go in this Lineup!

I am tired of people talking about trading for DeJesus and John Buck and a bunch of 1 year wonder players... (Not that Harts 2009 .260-12-48 in 115 Games was a Great Year)

But Hart is a Good Hitter, an All-Star and would look good in the Reds Outfielder...

I just get tired of all the "bottom feeder" players people here talk about aquiring...

With 1B Prince Fielder likely gone from Milwaukee... 1B Yonder Alonso could be a Trade Piece with the Brewers...

Please have some feedback for me! Be Positive!

sivman17
07-22-2010, 08:23 AM
I think we should trade Owings and Alonso for Hart.

markymark69
07-22-2010, 08:27 AM
Interesting thought. I would have no problem dealing for Hart, I'm not sure that Milwaukee would trade a player of his caliber within the Division, but I think he would definitely thrive in our ballpark.

I wouldn't think it would be all that realistic - but I like the thought.

KOBasinger
07-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Is Milwaukee willing to trade Hart? Haven't heard anything about him. Good player though and could definitely help us out.

brm7675
07-22-2010, 10:49 AM
How about Corey Hart...

Dude is batting .290 with 22 Bombs and is available and would be a great Right Handed Hitting Batter to go in this Lineup!

I am tired of people talking about trading for DeJesus and John Buck and a bunch of 1 year wonder players... (Not that Harts 2009 .260-12-48 in 115 Games was a Great Year)

But Hart is a Good Hitter, an All-Star and would look good in the Reds Outfielder...

I just get tired of all the "bottom feeder" players people here talk about aquiring...

With 1B Prince Fielder likely gone from Milwaukee... 1B Yonder Alonso could be a Trade Piece with the Brewers...

Please have some feedback for me! Be Positive!

A) The Brewers are asking to much
B) Hart is having a career half season, his numbers will not continue
C) Who does he replace and why?

The Voice of IH
07-22-2010, 10:53 AM
why not put this in the other hundred threads about Reds Trades?
With that said, I would trade DRH for him in no time.