PDA

View Full Version : Dejesus done for the year

berryluther
07-23-2010, 05:48 PM
http://twitter.com/Buster_ESPN

sabometrics
07-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Try as you might but you can NOT escape the thumb injuries in MLB.

Reds
07-24-2010, 06:30 PM
I thought he was a good fit for the Reds a month ago, before we focused on Clifford Lee.

Hondo
07-24-2010, 08:59 PM
I am glad there is zero chance of acquiring him meow...

Are you saying "meow"?

What?! Do I look like I drink Milk from a saucer?

sivman17
07-24-2010, 09:30 PM
Not that this has anything to do with DeJesus or anyone we were looking to acquire, but I didn't feel like making another thread... Miguel Cabrera broke his ankle and will be about about 2 months.

That sucks.. he was right up there in AL MVP consideration with Josh Hamilton. Just sucks to see that happen to such a great player.

Vottomatic
07-24-2010, 09:32 PM
Not that this has anything to do with DeJesus or anyone we were looking to acquire, but I didn't feel like making another thread... Miguel Cabrera broke his ankle and will be about about 2 months.

That sucks.. he was right up there in AL MVP consideration with Josh Hamilton. Just sucks to see that happen to such a great player.

I was just looking at the AL stats and Cabrera had a good shot at the triple crown.

That sucks for him.

sivman17
07-25-2010, 12:25 AM

Disregard what I said. It was actually Magglio Ordonez that suffered the fractured ankle. I could have sworn I heard ESPN say Miguel Cabreara... apparently not. Well anyway.. still a bad loss for Detroit, but not nearly as bad as if they had lost Cabrera.

Reds
07-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Disregard what I said. It was actually Magglio Ordonez that suffered the fractured ankle. I could have sworn I heard ESPN say

I think I heard the same thing, then I heard it the right way. Either they made a mistake, or we both did.