PDA

View Full Version : Headed to Cincy this weekend, any good "Reds" bars/Restaurants?

Mr.MojoRisin
07-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Ok, i'm headed to Cincy this weekend to watch some Reds games and hang out with some family. Anyone know of any good "Reds" friendly bars or restaurants? Most cities with MLB teams have a team theamed bar.

brm7675
07-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Ok, i'm headed to Cincy this weekend to watch some Reds games and hang out with some family. Anyone know of any good "Reds" friendly bars or restaurants? Most cities with MLB teams have a team theamed bar.

If you find one let me know. I have not seen any in cincy and have been going to games for 25+ years.

arkimadee
07-26-2010, 01:47 PM
Newport is probably the best place to go for that sort of thing.. right across the bridge from the stadium.. they have a couple of different bars and a nice shopping and recreation area.. and a HOOTERS.. its cool to go there for happy hour and take the boat over to the ballpark and drink on the boat as well.. you be feelin good for the game!

Fon Duc Tow
07-26-2010, 02:09 PM
The "In-Between" is ok, but always packed on game days.

ian_madden
07-26-2010, 03:28 PM
The Village pub in Mainstrausse in Covington. It is Reds Country. The game will be on, they have Reds stuff everywhere. And you can catch the bus/shuttle for $1.50.