PDA

View Full Version : are there still?

rolenmvp
08-01-2010, 04:27 PM
going to be tickets available for the cardinals series? I thought about going for the whole 3 games but, I heard alot of people said it's a sellout. anybody know?

davereds24
08-01-2010, 04:35 PM
reds.com/tickets

WestSideBomber
08-01-2010, 04:55 PM
I heard today that they have sold in the low 30,000s every game of the series right now. So if you are planning on going I would buy tickets pretty soon.

Kingspoint
08-01-2010, 05:19 PM
"There" are.

rolenmvp
08-01-2010, 05:33 PM
also talked to a guy who's going to the game and said that they would be handing out rally towels at the game against the cardinals...that atmosphere is going to be epic.

Kingspoint
08-01-2010, 05:52 PM
also talked to a guy who's going to the game and said that they would be handing out rally towels at the game against the cardinals...that atmosphere is going to be epic.

Special people step forward in special moments. Whether you see it from the Cardinals or the REDS, you'll see it, as it will certainly be a special moment.

rolenmvp
08-01-2010, 05:58 PM
yes it will. alot of heart will be in that game. stealing bases, dirt on uniforms, this is why we are here, for special moments like this. that place will be rocking!!!! I am excited for it. I can't wait. media will blow this game up on espn baseball tonight, I guarantee that.

lidspinner
08-01-2010, 10:30 PM
yes it will. alot of heart will be in that game. stealing bases, dirt on uniforms, this is why we are here, for special moments like this. that place will be rocking!!!! I am excited for it. I can't wait. media will blow this game up on espn baseball tonight, I guarantee that.

even the fans at home will not be missing a pitch in this game....it will be like a football game with the playoffs on the line where you dont move from your seat unless its to use the restroom.......I will be watching from home and this will be a series that i start getting pumped for the minute my eyes open in the morning...cant wait.

redsfan_12
08-01-2010, 10:42 PM
I cant believe Im gonna be gone to Hilton Head during that series...ugh :bang:

KYRedLeg
08-01-2010, 10:54 PM
I hadn't planned on going to the game, but I just decided to take the plunge and pick up a couple of tickets. I can vouch for the outfield (terrace) still being available. No telling for how long.

sabometrics
08-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Definitely not sold out already, but you need to buy tickets asap. Don't wait.

sabometrics
08-02-2010, 12:02 AM
The early projections vendors are getting are saying mid-30's range avg for that entire homestand. The two Cards night games will be sold out. Wednesday won't sell out, but it will be packed.

sabometrics
08-02-2010, 02:05 AM
Here's the probable pitchers for the series if nothing changes in the next week, so you can make an educated choice on which match-up(s) you'd like to see:

Aug. 9th: Leake vs. Carpenter
Aug. 10th: Cueto vs. Suppan/5th Starter
Aug. 11th: Arroyo vs. Wainwright

Schedule worked out perfectly for them to skip their 5th and set themselves up for Carpenter/Wainwright back-to-back against us.

davereds24
08-02-2010, 02:26 AM
Here's the probable pitchers for the series if nothing changes in the next week, so you can make an educated choice on which match-up(s) you'd like to see:

Aug. 9th: Leake vs. Carpenter
Aug. 10th: Cueto vs. Wainwright
Aug. 11th: Arroyo vs. Suppan

Schedule worked out perfectly for them to skip their 5th and set themselves up for Carpenter/Wainwright back-to-back against us.

I think I read somewhere that Wainwright was going on that Wednesday. Also, I doubt Suppan is still in their rotation.

sabometrics
08-02-2010, 02:32 AM
You're right, Wainwright would be Wednesday, the 5th spot would be Tuesday. My mistake. I haven't seen an official announcement on who was keeping the 5th rotation spot, but Suppan is listed as 5th in their rotation according to their website so I inserted him there.

davereds24
08-02-2010, 02:38 AM
I would bet money on Kyle Lohse.

sabometrics
08-02-2010, 02:49 AM
He only threw 60 pitches in his last rehab start (after 40 in his first). He is not outside the realm of possibility, but it seems that would be pushing it. He would be due to pitch that Tuesday, but I think he's due for a return later in that week.

If they want to rush him back that's fine by me though. We can just beat up on him regardless and then he can have his arm fall off after a couple weeks.

Kingspoint
08-02-2010, 02:57 AM
I cant believe Im gonna be gone to Hilton Head during that series...ugh :bang:

I'd rather be golfing in Hilton Head.

LarkinForever
08-02-2010, 09:01 AM

I'd rather be in GABP.

Magdal
08-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Will this be the last meeting of the teams?

redsfan_12
08-02-2010, 09:44 AM

Its a tough one. I guess ill have to deal with it lol

LarkinForever
08-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Will this be the last meeting of the teams?

September 3-5 in St. Louis.

redsfan_12
08-02-2010, 09:56 AM
September 3-5 in St. Louis.

Opening weekend of college football. If we are still in contention, which we should be, its going to be akward following baseball and football. :thumbup:

bounty37h
08-02-2010, 10:55 AM
Opening weekend of college football. If we are still in contention, which we should be, its going to be akward following baseball and football. :thumbup:

I was talking about that Saturday night with some friends, seesm weird to still have hope about the Reds this point in the season, going to be even weirder if actually still have something with football starting up!!! I will be in Atlanta for the opening kickoff game that weekend, have to find a bar to watch the games down there.