PDA

View Full Version : soo..

rolenmvp
08-06-2010, 01:23 PM
I have ordered mlb.tv for this year and for next year..does it automatically renew when the season starts next year at the same price or do you have to pay again? just curious?

RedsFanInBama
08-06-2010, 01:24 PM
It automatically renews. I usually turn that option off and just buy it again because they usually give a pretty good discount to those using a Mastercard and I want to make sure I can get it without being charged the normal price.

rolenmvp
08-06-2010, 01:32 PM
it says I am blacked out of watching today's game..does it always do that?

RedsFanInBama
08-06-2010, 01:36 PM
If you are in the Fox Sports Ohio viewing area, you're likely going to have almost all the games blacked out. Might want to call MLB.tv and get a refund if that's the case. You can still watch the replays after they are archived, but you'll be blacked out from the live broadcast.

rolenmvp
08-06-2010, 01:37 PM
what about the away game broadcast?? I am not in the fox sports viewing area...

rolenmvp
08-06-2010, 01:38 PM
why do they get blacked out for?

Reds
08-06-2010, 05:22 PM
use this map to help tell what blackout area you're in.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/MLB_Blackout_Areas.png

They take the games away from your local team/teams because they want the stadium full.

I'm 99% sure radio doesn't get blacked out of mlb.com, so that could always be an option. a lot of the unofficial radio streams on the internet aren't working this year.

wojo1025
08-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Yeah, I live in the blackout area but listen to every game through my MLB.tv package, plus I watch a lot of other games at night. I thoroughly enjoy MLB.tv!

WestSideBomber
08-07-2010, 11:24 PM
I've got a question about MLB.TV. I just got it as a birthday gift for the rest of the season as I will be away from Cincinnati back at school. Does anybody know how the "natural sound" feature works? I can't find the link for it anywhere. I can only see the audio links for the home and away broadcasts.