PDA

View Full Version : playoff baseball was displayed last night..

rolenmvp
08-19-2010, 07:37 AM
alot of us had given up and had went to bed or should I say thought about going to bed, until the reds woke up with 1 out in the top of the 8th and then It was all awesome till then. I will never say goodnight again like I did last night, frustrated yes last night but..I knew our team had alot of comeback wins and I wasn't worried, I was still going to listening to marty while I went to sleep but I decided to stay up.

playoff baseball was put on displayed last night, suicide squeezing, just hustle plays, veterans having leadership, just alot of fun times right now for this reds team. I looked into the dugout from the camera view they showed last night during that 4 run ninth and you could tell this was a destined bunch of group of guys, they have that look in their eyes. I haven't been this happy in a long time, I know this isn't much but I am proud of these guys, they have alot of heart and will and determination and I am glad I am a reds fan!!!:beerme:

Old NDN
08-19-2010, 08:06 AM
I retired when it was 5-3. But, for some reason, I pushed "record" on the ole DVR. Can't wait to take a look back this a.m.

arkimadee
08-19-2010, 12:17 PM
For the first time last night when we were down 7-3 I decided not to hit the panic button. I had a good feeling about the game considering how much we got to the bullpen of theirs the night before. I never feel like games are over with this team. Even a couple of games in the cards series we showed some fight but eventually got beat by mistakes and bad pitching.. But other than that series, when was the last time this team got blowed out or was not in a game?? You have to go all the way back to July 25th to see this team lose by 4 runs or more to a team other than the Cardinals. That's an amazing stat

smoke6
08-19-2010, 02:44 PM
No freakin' way! I turned the game off too. I've been walking around all day thinking the Reds lost. I'm a believer...Do work boys!

Hey Meat
08-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Sorry, I get mad when people leave early and give up, but I did the same thing last night. I turned the game off in the 7th and went to bed. Won't do that again.

Jr's Boy
08-19-2010, 04:23 PM
I'm a night owl,but I thought about changing the channel.However something reminded me that this team has come from behind so often,when Edmonds got that hit I knew the rally was on.

Kingspoint
08-19-2010, 04:49 PM
As I mentioned before our rally in Tuesday Night's game, Arizona' Relief pitchers are the worst in the National League and will give up most leads they own. And, when you combine that with the REDS being the best at coming from behind, it was a forgone conclusion that the REDS would pull off Victories both Tuesday and Wednesday night after falling behind.

Don't expect the same to happen against the Dodgers, as it won't happen that way.