PDA

View Full Version : I know this isn't much..

rolenmvp
08-20-2010, 12:51 AM
but reds are playing playoff baseball, doing the little things to win, and yet again to sweep 2 teams back to back is very rare. we are 3-0 going into the LA series and with san fran.

if we can split these games, I think we will be okay. 3.5 games up on the cardinals, biggest lead of the year and not to mention 19 games over 500. our team is in a mode right now where they think they can beat anybody. I am soo happy to be a reds fan!!! who's with me?

aubashbrother
08-20-2010, 12:55 AM
but reds are playing playoff baseball, doing the little things to win, and yet again to sweep 2 teams back to back is very rare. we are 3-0 going into the LA series and with san fran.

if we can split these games, I think we will be okay. 3.5 games up on the cardinals, biggest lead of the year and not to mention 18 games over 500. our team is in a mode right now where they think they can beat anybody. I am soo happy to be a reds fan!!! who's with me?

19 over . dont sell us short

webbbj
08-20-2010, 12:59 AM

i agree pple need to stop settling for the bare minimum. i expect this team to go into LA and SF and get 4/6. would it be a major disappointment if they dont? No. but it should be the expectation. earlier in the season would it be expectation? No. But expectations have changed as they should and this team is ready to live up to those expectations.

rolenmvp
08-20-2010, 12:59 AM

ohh sorry, I got carried away. it's been fun and I just lost track. I guess when your winning you don't know what you put down, but hey? 19 games over, even better.:D

bagz
08-20-2010, 01:35 AM
I'm feeling pretty optimistic about the team myself!:thumbup: Especially with our young talent in AAA that's going to be called up when the rosters expand.

rolenmvp
08-20-2010, 02:08 AM
I know it's early but, wanna know what would bring me to tears, well not tears but pure joy? is seeing these guys in the lockerroom with champagne celebrating a NL central title. it would be bittersweet. :)

jfleur87
08-20-2010, 12:38 PM
I know it's early but, wanna know what would bring me to tears, well not tears but pure joy? is seeing these guys in the lockerroom with champagne celebrating a NL central title. it would be bittersweet. :)

Whats the bitter part, I've been hooked on Reds baseball since 1999 when I was 11 or 12....everything, aside from the Griffey Jr. trade, since then has been bitter....if they are popping champagne in that locker room, it will be nothing but sweet.