PDA

View Full Version : Watching past Reds games

6-4-3 yes-siree
08-30-2010, 11:46 PM
Hi, I'm a new poster here and I had a question about watching old Reds games. Is there any place to download or watch games from earlier this season, or in this case on August 29th against the Cubs?

For anyone watching on Sunday, my brother was the guy in the blue shirt they showed fishing across the river. It showed him talking to me on the phone for about 20 seconds and waving at the camera. It was pretty neat, and I'd like to somehow be able to watch it again. If anyone knows any way for me to do this, it would be greatly appreciated.

redsfan_12
08-30-2010, 11:48 PM
I saw that. Cowboy and Thom were hilarious to listen too

webbbj
08-31-2010, 01:25 AM
saw that too. only thing i can think of is hope its on youtube buyt i doubted.

lidspinner
08-31-2010, 08:02 AM
Since it was during an inning, wouldnt mlb.tv have that as part of their archived games? Let me see if that is on there when I get home.....what inning was that in? I have never went back and watched a game in archives but I know you can do it.....

lidspinner
08-31-2010, 08:04 AM
is he really a clown?? LOL.....I kept waiting for him to moon the camera or pee in the water from the bank....

6-4-3 yes-siree
08-31-2010, 12:32 PM
It was in both the top of the 4th and top of the 5th lidspinner. And my brother wasn't actually the one he called a clown. I'm not really sure who that person was. But yeah, I didn't want to have my brother tell him he was just called a clown on TV haha.