PDA

View Full Version : Haha. Gomes trying to get to Bruce

RedsFanInBama
08-31-2010, 12:21 AM
I was watching the clip of Bruce getting the walk-off hit. Gomes running after him is hilarious. He almost takes out the first base umpire in the process.

Then Rolen tries to calm things down so nobody gets hurt. Good stuff.

Bruce wins it - then runs for his life (http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=11551681&topic_id=8877986&c_id=cin)

bagz
08-31-2010, 07:52 AM
That was a classic moment. I think Janish got to him first.

Pony Boy
08-31-2010, 09:22 AM
Rolen is the funniest. He looks like a worried parent trying to stop his kids from rough housing.

jfleur87
08-31-2010, 09:38 AM
Rolen is the funniest. He looks like a worried parent trying to stop his kids from rough housing.

My friend and I watched this 3 times, laughing harder each time at Gomes, Janish and Rolen.

Rolen is obviously the father of this group of young kids. He had to have been saying, "Alright, thats enough....ENOUGH"

mckbearcat48
08-31-2010, 04:04 PM
Is Rolen's job on the Reds official peacemaker in all situations?

brm7675
08-31-2010, 04:14 PM
I was watching the clip of Bruce getting the walk-off hit. Gomes running after him is hilarious. He almost takes out the first base umpire in the process.

Then Rolen tries to calm things down so nobody gets hurt. Good stuff.

Bruce wins it - then runs for his life (http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=11551681&topic_id=8877986&c_id=cin)

If you ever watch the movie "The Replacements" with Kenau Reeves about replacement football there is scene in the movie where their place kicker hits a game winning long kick and their crazy LB chanses him all over the field similar to last night, it's a riot.

realistic
08-31-2010, 07:00 PM
If you ever watch the movie "The Replacements" with Kenau Reeves about replacement football there is scene in the movie where their place kicker hits a game winning long kick and their crazy LB chanses him all over the field similar to last night, it's a riot.

haha id forgot about that scene. was funny then, is funny now :beerme:

Old NDN
09-01-2010, 09:08 AM
Running from Gomes might be what happened to Bruce's side! lol (I'm kidding, I think)