PDA

View Full Version : Row A

FutureRedsGM
09-12-2010, 08:33 AM
I'm thinking about heading up to the game today and I'm hoping to be able to find some cheap row A seats (sun or moon deck) . Any suggestions? When I go to the reds site to buy tickets, I cannot specify that I want row A. Are those seats generally unavailable? Should I just visit a scalper? Thanks for any suggestions.

KYRedLeg
09-12-2010, 04:35 PM
I know it's too late to answer you for today, but...

I hate ticketing on the Reds.com site. You can specify a whole area, and it tries to choose the best section AND seats for you? No thanks. I always call the ticketing office, or even spin by the park and pick them up, if I'm going to be in the area. Talking to a human, you can pick right down to the individual seat number.

If anybody has any input, I would also be interesting in hearing about the Sun/Moon deck availability. I'm wanting to pick up tickets tomorrow for one of the remaining home Wednesday night games, but I'd like to be in Row-A sun/moon. Sitting in 103 Row-A Friday night spoiled me. :)

markedmanner
09-12-2010, 05:04 PM
You always pick up tickets at meijer as well and you can be specific about a section you want. Getting them at the ballpark is the best though because you dont have a service charge on the tickets.