03-05-2003, 04:55 PM
Sabo's Sluggers is in need of a good outfielder, so I offered this trade:

I'm giving up Cliff Floyd and Cory Lidle

for

Brian Jordan and Tim Hudson

What does everyone think?

Red Leader
03-05-2003, 04:58 PM
If you have any depth at all in the OF I'd do it. Hudson is a major upgrade over Lidle. Who are your other OF's?

Brutus_the_Red
03-05-2003, 05:02 PM
Vlad, Randy Winn, Corey Patterson, Carl Everett, Brandon Larson, and Branyan

Red Leader
03-05-2003, 05:02 PM
DOH!!! I'm in that league. I just looked at your team, and yea, I'd do that trade. You have Pineiro and Burnett at SP already and adding Hudson should make your staff a lot better. In a 14 team league, OF's aren't as valuable as SP's, IMO.

Brutus_the_Red
03-05-2003, 05:04 PM
Just wanted to make sure i'm not screwing Sabo. I could throw in Jason Jennings instead of Lidle to sweeten it

Red Leader
03-05-2003, 05:06 PM
Might need to. Like I said, good SP's are hard to find in a 14 team league. Not sure he'd be willing to give up Hudson for Floyd, but he is LOADED in SP's. Should be able to get one of them for Floyd.

Sabo Fan
03-05-2003, 05:38 PM
Brutus,

I made you a counter-offer. I'm not crazy about giving up Hudson for a guy like Floyd, who I think is a huge injury risk. Like Red Leader said, good SP's are hard to come by in a 14 team league. I'm not saying Hudson is untouchable by any means, just that I wouldn't give him up in that particular deal. I'm sure we can get something done though, as I think our teams match up well for a trade.