PDA

View Full Version : What's going on Sunday?

Girevik
10-06-2010, 08:29 AM
When I've been down for Bengals games, there hasn't been too much open on Sundays. Does anyone know if this week will be different because of the football - baseball double header?

I'm coming down for game 3 and I'm trying to decide how much ahead of the game I should get down there. Does anyone know what will be going on this Sunday? I'm bringing my 10 year old son down and would love for him to get a chance to experience some of the pre-game excitement, but it would have to be "family friendly". Any ideas?

Girevik
10-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Bump. Since we're getting closer I'll try this again. Does anyone know what's going be open downtown before Sunday's game?

Wiggidy
10-08-2010, 02:44 PM
"Family Friendly" might be a little tough. There is always tailgating at Longwerth's and there should be some good family people over there, but it's mostly drunken football fans. I imagine a lot of people will be attending both games so it's going to be a drunken mess after the Bengals game and before the Reds game.

I would recommend staying close to the stadiums, maybe checking out the Reds hall of fame and I would get down there at least 2 hours early because parking is going to be a mess.

Go Reds!