PDA

View Full Version : I'll Be There For the Reds until the End

arkimadee
10-09-2010, 01:00 PM
You know, I like everyone else was distraught last night. I had thoughts of not going to Great American Ballpark on Sunday because I was so upset. Then a nights sleep happened and I started putting things in perspective this morning.

This team has gotten us talking about Reds baseball in October again. They didn't make all those errors on purpose last night. They have come up big again and again for us this season and had a bad night. I mean to be honest the last two games really couldn't have been any worse than what they were. I know it's a long shot to comeback and win this series, but stranger things have happened. Like getting a no hitter thrown against us in the postseason and making 4 errors in one game.. I'm in no way predicting a comeback but the way crap has gone this season it honestly wouldn't surprise me. Maybe what this team needs is a little positive home crowd vibe for a couple of games.

No matter what happens though I'll be there at GABP cheering on the Reds. It's going to take us, the fans, to help the Reds get back into this series. I honestly think things have to go up a little because it's been about as bad as a series could go.

If the probable happens and we get eliminated the next two days, I'm going to be there at the end and giving this team a standing ovation. They have brought the sport of baseball back on the radar in Cincinnati and I have a pretty good feeling it is here to stay for a few years.

As a fan base we need to pick up this team and encourage them instead of bash them today and tomorrow. I know it's a long shot but if we some how get two wins at home anything can happen in game 5.

webbbj
10-09-2010, 01:04 PM
i agree. i cant wait for tomorrow. we had to win 3 games somehow who cares what order we win them in. chances were we needed 2 of our wins to come at home anyway so lets go get em.

AintlifeGrande
10-09-2010, 01:59 PM
I don't believe anyone is about to jump ship.Just we don't constantly drink Reds koolaid and see no wrong in how they have played.I understand your sentiment,and feel the same way.I guess we were all let down because they have given us so much this year,and the longing for a playoff run.

Vottomatic
10-09-2010, 02:29 PM
YouTube - Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh8MIp2FOhc&ob=av2e)

Reds64
10-09-2010, 02:32 PM
It isn't over until it's over!

Go Reds Go!!!

PMand JM
10-09-2010, 02:41 PM
I am making the 8 1/2 hr trip to Cincinnati tomorrow morning, planning on there being a game 4 with my kids!

arkimadee
10-09-2010, 02:58 PM
YouTube - Major League: Win the whole f*cking thing!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMCaHxZuf94)

Reds64
10-09-2010, 03:08 PM
The Moment Of Truth Has Arrived For Our Beloved Reds.

This is what we have all been waiting for to see what our team can do.

:beerme:

athinnes
10-09-2010, 06:49 PM
I really can't believe people are actually talking about giving up their playoff tickets because of the Red's play last night. Yeah, they played horrible, and handed the Phillies the game, but giving up tickets to the first Cincinnati playoff game in 15 years is insane.

Natty Redlocks
10-09-2010, 08:28 PM
I really can't believe people are actually talking about giving up their playoff tickets because of the Red's play last night. Yeah, they played horrible, and handed the Phillies the game, but giving up tickets to the first Cincinnati playoff game in 15 years is insane.

Yeah, if I had tickets I'd go. But I gotta admit I'm kinda glad I didn't buy tickets.

webbbj
10-09-2010, 08:33 PM
ive gone to game #162 to watch a 90 loss team so i sure as hell would watch the reds play a playoff game.

Kingspoint
10-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Everyone should be there.

The stadium should be a sell-out.

These players weren't supposed to make the playoffs.

They should be appreciated.

"This ain't Tampa Bay! This is Cincinnati!"

goreds2
10-10-2010, 09:38 AM
I will always be a Reds fan if we finish first or last. Make the playoffs, don't make the playoffs etc.

aldotcs
10-10-2010, 06:46 PM
I wouldn't give up playoff tickets, but I'm more than satisfied to be watching it at home. I wore my NFC shirt today and am ready to go!