PDA

View Full Version : To My Fellow Reds/UK Fans

arkimadee
03-27-2011, 09:38 PM
Does it get any better than this??? Opening day on Thursday and the Final Four on Saturday??? It's like the 90's all over again. I'M PUMPED!!! 4 Days Away :)

Eric the Red
03-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Pretty exciting I must say! I love the Thursday Opening Day instead of sharing the day with the NCAA title game, plus the weekend series should be a great draw. Saturday night will be the best as I have a ticket to the game and should be able to check out the new bar @ the Banks to watch the end of the UK/UConn game.

bounty37h
03-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Excited its Opening week! Basketball is done for me after the game yesterday, so its 100% baseball season now.

Hey Meat
03-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Not all of us are UK fans. Good luck to you and the reincarnation of Bill Laimbeer-Harrelson. GO Buckeyes!

drew20
03-28-2011, 02:50 PM
Go UK!!

what an exciting week

bounty37h
03-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Not all of us are UK fans. Good luck to you and the reincarnation of Bill Laimbeer-Harrelson. GO Buckeyes!

Dude does seem to be quite the punk huh? Never thought the day would come I root for VCU in a Final Four?

redsfan_12
03-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Cant wait to attend both!!!

Eric the Red
03-28-2011, 10:10 PM
Cant wait to attend both!!!

I take it you'll be in Cincy for Opening Day, then flying to Houston for the Final 4 Saturday night? Wow, that's a spectacular few days!

TyKush614
03-28-2011, 10:45 PM
Congrats to UK. Im an OSU alum, so Friday night stung a lot. I would love to see the Bucks and Cats start a nice little rivalry. Shouldn't have to wait every 10 years for two great schools that are only 3 hours apart to play.

But as far as Opening day. I'm PUMPED. Go Redlegs!!!

New York Red
03-28-2011, 11:58 PM
Does it get any better than this??? Opening day on Thursday and the Final Four on Saturday??? It's like the 90's all over again. I'M PUMPED!!! 4 Days Away :)
No it doesn't get much better than this! :D

I've been so into UK's tournament run, I haven't even been posting much here at RedsZone the past couple weeks. This is definitely the best of times for us UK/Reds fans. Hopefully the next few years will produce a run similar to what we UK/Reds fans witnessed in the 1970's. Now that was as good as it gets.

Good times! :beerme:

arkimadee
03-29-2011, 10:59 AM
Congrats to UK. Im an OSU alum, so Friday night stung a lot. I would love to see the Bucks and Cats start a nice little rivalry. Shouldn't have to wait every 10 years for two great schools that are only 3 hours apart to play.

But as far as Opening day. I'm PUMPED. Go Redlegs!!!
Nothing to be ashamed about. You all missed beating us by about 4 inches. One of the best games i have ever seen. UK should have been a higher seed and that should have not even been a Sweet 16 matchup. Ive always said that every year instead of doing Maui, they should take UK, OSU, UC, Xavier, Dayton, NKU, Marshall, Morehead State and put them in a preseason tournament every year. It would be much fun. 2days away from opening day.

redsfan_12
03-29-2011, 12:52 PM
I take it you'll be in Cincy for Opening Day, then flying to Houston for the Final 4 Saturday night? Wow, that's a spectacular few days!

yep! Booked my flight out of CVG around 7pm :beerme: