PDA

View Full Version : Happy Opening Day!

TheBigLebowski
03-31-2011, 10:03 AM
Very excited about this season....hard to believe it's already here, but it is! Go Reds!

bounty37h
03-31-2011, 10:06 AM
I dont know how it happens every year, but of the 365 days this is always the best day of the year!!

texasdave
03-31-2011, 10:18 AM
The balance of power in the NL West has shifted. Willie Bloomquist made the Arizona Diamondbacks Opening Day roster.

texasdave
03-31-2011, 10:22 AM
I am gonna be up in Cincinnati this summer and I hope they are selling ice-cold Hudepohl at the stadium when I get there. Because if they aren't, that could only be because the Reds lost the opener. Yuck. Yuck. That joke never gets old. =)

TheBigLebowski
03-31-2011, 10:35 AM
I am gonna be up in Cincinnati this summer and I hope they are selling ice-cold Hudepohl at the stadium when I get there. Because if they aren't, that could only be because the Reds lost the opener. Yuck. Yuck. That joke never gets old. =)

I wish they still sold Hudy....I made it up there for a series last year (the Reds/Cubs series in which Jay Bruce went big fly 3 times on the Friday night game) and was very disappointed I couldn't get any.

texasdave
03-31-2011, 10:39 AM
I wish they still sold Hudy....I made it up there for a series last year (the Reds/Cubs series in which Jay Bruce went big fly 3 times on the Friday night game) and was very disappointed I couldn't get any.

You can't get Hudepohl at the ballpark in Cincy? The final sign of the Apocalypse.

TheBigLebowski
03-31-2011, 10:47 AM
You can't get Hudepohl at the ballpark in Cincy? The final sign of the Apocalypse.

Nope. I thought the same thing.

Kingspoint
03-31-2011, 05:30 PM
Again, "Congratulations to Ramon Hernandez!".

Eric the Red
03-31-2011, 09:10 PM
What a fantastic ending to a baseball game. I couldn't believe my eyes when Hernandez hit the walkoff 3-run HR in the 9th, it was pure jubilaton as Marty said. My first opening day was quite the memory, what a blast!