PDA

View Full Version : Does Dusty talk to the media after games?

Reds
04-06-2011, 02:16 PM
If so, can I download these?

Helms1
04-06-2011, 02:37 PM
If so, can I download these?

He talks to the Reds TV team, see him post game every televised game. It reminds me of the standard NASCAR interview with less insight. I think last night when he said Phillips just "knocked his breath out and was OK" was the most I have gotten from his talks.

Reds
04-06-2011, 02:47 PM
He talks to the Reds TV team, see him post game every televised game. It reminds me of the standard NASCAR interview with less insight. I think last night when he said Phillips just "knocked his breath out and was OK" was the most I have gotten from his talks.

Check. I rarely get to see FSOhio, especially postgame because I live outside of the local area (mlb.tv signs off almost immediately after the final out). Checking foxsportsohio.com it has some video up but not Dusty. Watching FS (midwest for example) they claim to put video of Larussa up daily.. I don't think we're doing the same.

Helms1
04-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Check. I rarely get to see FSOhio, especially postgame because I live outside of the local area (mlb.tv signs off almost immediately after the final out). Checking foxsportsohio.com it has some video up but not Dusty. Watching FS (midwest for example) they claim to put video of Larussa up daily.. I don't think we're doing the same.

I live in NC and get virtually every game on DirecTV through FoxSports. If you sign up, let me get the 100 bucks;).

Reds
04-06-2011, 03:55 PM
I live in NC and get virtually every game on DirecTV through FoxSports. If you sign up, let me get the 100 bucks;).

Where I live in NC the Reds are not a "local" team.. it's either mlb stream or nothing. :( Which Fox are you watching?

All of that is beside the point.. they need to host the presser online!