PDA

View Full Version : game online????

adam82
04-11-2011, 06:19 PM
hey guys,
i am a lifelong reds fan from south carolina. does anyone know any places online that would broadcast the games? the only time that i get to catch a reds game if it's a really late start (like tonight) and i can pick up 700 wlw on am radio. thanks so much in advance. go reds!!!!!!!!!!!!

trush44
04-11-2011, 06:47 PM
hey guys,
i am a lifelong reds fan from south carolina. does anyone know any places online that would broadcast the games? the only time that i get to catch a reds game if it's a really late start (like tonight) and i can pick up 700 wlw on am radio. thanks so much in advance. go reds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your only option is MLB.tv which is well worth the money! I'm in Cleveland and this is also my only option. Now, if only I could watch the pre and postgame shows. Anyone have ideas for that?

Parliament
04-11-2011, 06:50 PM
mlb.tv is worth the money. If you have a ps3 you can stream the games on your HD tv. I would definitely buy it

adam82
04-11-2011, 09:52 PM
thanks guys. i will check out mlb.tv. i am a bills fan too, and i can access most games online on justin.tv. i wasnt sure if someone was doing something similar for Reds games. thanks again for the help. :thumbup:

Mr.MojoRisin
04-12-2011, 04:36 PM
mlb.tv is always an option. Just wish there was a free streaming version, one that had all the pre and post game shows. Not sure yet if I want to dish out the $$$ for mlb.tv yet.

Reds
04-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Your only option is MLB.tv which is well worth the money! I'm in Cleveland and this is also my only option. Now, if only I could watch the pre and postgame shows. Anyone have ideas for that?

Pregame on 700wlw.com prior to the game works.. they kill the feed 7-10 minutes before first pitch.. however the pregame is there in-tact including Dusty's convos with Marty.

PMand JM
04-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Also works with Apple TV, if you want to watch it on a HD TV.