PDA

View Full Version : Our start has sucked but.........

arkimadee
05-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Atleast we are not the White Sox and Twins. The Twins have only 9 wins and the worst record and the White Sox are 11-19. I think you can tribute that record to the losing mentality that Adam Dunn brings to every team he is on! Well I guess you can't blame it all on Dunn but he's never been part of a winning team.

The Cards also lost Freese for 8 to 10 weeks. I feel that the NL Central will be like it is right now. My prediction is when Grienke comes back the Brewers will get a 4 to 5 game lead during the summer. Although I feel in the long run the Reds will squeak away with the mediocre division. If we don't stop giving away runs every first inning we will finish below the buccos though

Grouse
05-03-2011, 01:20 PM
I'm just glad were not in the NL east. That divison is a meat grinder this year. If the reds just keep there nose to the grindstone they will have a good chance to make the playoffs in this division.

Magdal
05-03-2011, 02:31 PM
I think this division will remain tight until the last week in Sept.....3, maybe even 4 teams still in the running.:beerme:

DaytonFlyer
05-03-2011, 03:16 PM
3 way tie atop the division by Sept. 28th. Remember, you heard it hear first.

CWRed
05-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Yes it's again Dunn's fault the Sox are losing. Never mind the the other 20 or so guys who aren't hitting.

gilpdawg
05-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Yes it's again Dunn's fault the Sox are losing. Never mind the the other 20 or so guys who aren't hitting.

I hope he was kidding.

Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk

arkimadee
05-03-2011, 07:26 PM
I hope he was kidding.

If Dunn is ever on a team with a .500 record I will quit saying it's his fault

gilpdawg
05-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Those teams were bad before he got there and were bad after. It's not like Arizona and Washington got good after he left. That's a ridiculous statement.