PDA

View Full Version : GABP tour..

brm7675
05-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Just wondering if anyone here has taken the tour offered by the Reds of the stadium. this weekend we are going over and will be buying a family membership to the HOF which comes with two passes for the tour. Problem is that we live in Indy and to do the tour would mean either a trip over for just it or go over do the tour and then find something to do for 5-6 hours till game time. So just wondered if the tour was worth it for my buddy and me to do?

lonewolf371
05-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Does Ondrusek have options? He's logged a ton of work and could use a break.

brm7675
05-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Does Ondrusek have options? He's logged a ton of work and could use a break.

Break?

Carolina Red
05-10-2011, 08:03 PM
I took the tour a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. For me it was worth the price just to get my pic inside the dugout and behind home plate with the scoreboard in the background. They WON'T take you into the clubhouse nor will they let you step on the grass ( have to stay on the warning track) but you still get to see a lot of the stadium that most fans never get into. Make sure you take a camera.

code
05-11-2011, 10:05 AM
I took the tour as well a couple years ago. It was pretty fun and enjoyable. The tour guide will also ask you a bunch of questions and facts about the ballpark.

When taking pictures in the dugout dont forget your camera like I did and have to go back in the dugout.. it was such a bummber (joke);)

definitely worth the money

bounty37h
05-11-2011, 01:01 PM
havent done the tour at GABP, but did do a tour of the Durham Bulls satdium a couple years ago and loved it. We got to go through the entire place including clubhouse as it was off season. Josh Hamilton happened to be there working out, so got to see that which was cool. Got to "ring the Bull" and a lot of other cool things, the press room, etc, that made it worth it.