PDA

View Full Version : Blue Jays fans visiting GABP

lamplighter71
06-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Some buddies and I are making the road trip to Cincinatti for the Jays/Reds series June 17-19 and we want to know of some good places to go out before and after the game.

We are 24 and 25 and are open to any and all ideas! :beerme:

Very excited to get into your ball park and not only cheer on the Jays, but Canada's own Joey Votto!! you will see us with Votto jerseys on (Team Canada of course).

Any must see/visit recomendations would be appreciated!

Thanks,

RedsfaninOKC
06-08-2011, 01:40 PM
If you like Ribs, Montgomery Inn is a MUST!

bigredmechanism
06-08-2011, 01:42 PM
I visited last summer and I left knowing that Hofbrau Haus is the best.

TheBigLebowski
06-08-2011, 02:36 PM
I know things are different in Canada...in many ways, but how can you be two ages at the same time?

BluegrassRedleg
06-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Montgomery Inn is a good suggestion. Also be sure to enjoy some "Cincinnati style" chili while you're here.

My friends and I are going to one of those games. The Jays are one of about 5-6 teams left in MLB that I've yet to see in person.

texasdave
06-08-2011, 06:55 PM
I know things are different in Canada...in many ways, but how can you be two ages at the same time?

I believe 24 is the standard age and 25 is metric. I could be mistaken.

jwmann2
06-08-2011, 09:08 PM
I guess that depends on where you are staying; Kentucky or Ohio? Good bars are in Mt. Adams and Newport on the levee. Good restaurants; RockBottom Brewery, Montgomery Inn, Mike Fink's. Hope you enjoy the city; are you going to all three games?

bounty37h
06-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Montgomery Inn is a good suggestion. Also be sure to enjoy some "Cincinnati style" chili while you're here.

My friends and I are going to one of those games. The Jays are one of about 5-6 teams left in MLB that I've yet to see in person.

I saw them in ST when we were still in FL-I got to throw out first pitch at a game in Dunedin (sp?) once.

lamplighter71
06-09-2011, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the suggestions guys!

We are staying on the Kentucky side, but by no means are we attached to that location.

What about a popular venus for college girls on a Friday or Saturday? We are very intrested in ribs, beer but the perfect trifecta includes girls!!

bounty37h
06-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the suggestions guys!

We are staying on the Kentucky side, but by no means are we attached to that location.

What about a popular venus for college girls on a Friday or Saturday? We are very intrested in ribs, beer but the perfect trifecta includes girls!!

In college I was considered a popular venus for college girls, oh, you meant venues, thought you had a typing lisp :)