PDA

View Full Version : Reds @ Baltimore

Red Stocking
06-14-2011, 05:58 PM
Anyone have any idea where the Reds are staying for their series in Baltimore June 24th-26th?
Thanks.

texasdave
06-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Anyone have any idea where the Reds are staying for their series in Baltimore June 24th-26th?
Thanks.

Westin Hotels host a lot of baseball teams in various cities. I have heard that in Baltimore, though, a number of teams stay at the Renaissance. I have nothing definitive on this though.

mlh1981
06-14-2011, 08:32 PM
Anyone from here going? I may make the trip. It's been a lifelong dream of mine to see Camden Yards.

Moonlite Graham
06-14-2011, 11:26 PM
My girlfriend and I are going next Friday and Saturday, and were also curious as to where the team stayed.

She would plotz if she were to meet any of "her boys" (that being Joey, Ramon and Jonny)

Heck she about fainted when we saw Janish on the Seattle waterfront during the Mariners series last year.

Were at the Renaissance, so that would be kind of cool if it worked out that way.

bounty37h
06-15-2011, 11:54 AM
Anyone from here going? I may make the trip. It's been a lifelong dream of mine to see Camden Yards.

I am hoping to go up, Camdens not a bad drive for me. But, fear your hopes are too high if its a life dream to see Camden-its the most boring stadium in all of baseball IMO (not that I have been to all of course-lol). Seriously though, you can be in there and not even know a game is going on-no one cares except the visiting teams fans. No baseball "feel" to it at all, outside or inside the stadium. It is very pretty and think thats why so many want to go. Do check out Boog Powells BBQ pit in right field-food is decent but he is always there telling stories and talking with fans-the highlight of the stadium really.