PDA

View Full Version : 3 Amigos....what to do with Chapman/Lecure/Bailey

brm7675
06-21-2011, 05:23 PM
It appears all 3 will be ready to come off the DL at some point this week. Lecure went 3 innings of good ball his last outing, both Homer and Chapman will go tonight in Louisville for their final action in AAA. Okay so "whom" goes for them to come back?

1. Would you send both EV and Wood down to AAA to refine their locations?

2. Does Fisher go down for Chapman?

What lies ahead for the Reds and the pitching staff?

texasdave
06-21-2011, 06:20 PM
It appears all 3 will be ready to come off the DL at some point this week. Lecure went 3 innings of good ball his last outing, both Homer and Chapman will go tonight in Louisville for their final action in AAA. Okay so "whom" goes for them to come back?

1. Would you send both EV and Wood down to AAA to refine their locations?

2. Does Fisher go down for Chapman?

What lies ahead for the Reds and the pitching staff?

LeCure up, Fisher down.
Chapman up, Horst down.
Homer up, wait and see. Maybe it's Cueto's turn to go back on the DL.

DocRed
06-22-2011, 10:07 AM
IF they all come off around the same time....it's an easy decision Fisher, Horst and Wood down. I tend to think Chapman won't be back for a while though. I also don't think they would send down Wood for Lecure.

Roush's socks
06-22-2011, 12:46 PM
If Bailey is ready I think he replaces Wood. Lecure replaces Fisher in the bullpen. I'm not sure what happens with Chapman. Do they need him in the bullpen? If I was in charge of the world I would keep him in AAA and try to give him time to develop as a starter. If that is his long term position, why not go in that direction? With Cordero, Bray, Massett, Ondrusek I don't see the need for him in the pen.

DocRed
06-22-2011, 03:14 PM
IF they all come off around the same time....it's an easy decision Fisher, Horst and Wood down. I tend to think Chapman won't be back for a while though. I also don't think they would send down Wood for Lecure.

Shows you what I know....